xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Buy This Album If You Don't Already Have It  (Read 169 times)

MrSelfDestruct

• Archived User
Buy This Album If You Don't Already Have It
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2003, 06:20:00 PM »

forget blink....go buy a slayer album.   biggrin.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »

i'm not praising blink as being punk becasue i know they are far from it.  I'm simply trying to let people know that they have a really good album that not as many people know about it as they should.  Cause it's nothing like what they are now whether you like that or not.  No one in here said they were a good punk band nor do they claim to be one anymore.  So there is no reason for people to make a fuss about it.  I'm just stating my opinion on something that no more than 10% of the people that have posten in this thread have even given a chance.  So get over yourselves and look at the issue don't make one that isn't there

thomes08

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2003, 09:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (MrSelfDestruct @ Dec 13 2003, 10:20 PM)
forget blink....go buy a slayer album.   biggrin.gif

Hell yeah!  beerchug.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2003, 10:03:00 PM »

yeah the music i listen to is way better than anything you listen to and you’re stupid for liking it...

the ideals of punk can be held by someone who listens to justin timberlake as long as they listen to whatever they want because they want to... its not about wearing a jacket with patches put on with safety pins or spray painted chuck taylors... i get so pissed every time i see some stupid high schooler with fucking victory spikes and a god save the queen tshirt they bought from hot topic... its all about a damn image... :eyes the majority of goths suspiciously...:

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »

wink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]