xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Spoilers [you've Been Warned]  (Read 894 times)

Reaper527

• Archived User
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Spoilers [you've Been Warned]
« on: July 17, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »

here is the spoiler list for the new book

http://www.zendurl.com/h/hallows/

Spoilers, lol

* Ron dies.
    * Lupin dies.
    * Percy dies (this death occurs before the wedding, inevitably throwing events into chaos).
    * Voldemort dies.
    * Snape dies.

Details aren’t needed. Just say BELLATRIX KILLS RON!

Snape’s loyalty? I found this to be the saddest part of the book. As many people guessed, all was not what it seemed with Dumbledore, and the two did indeed have a plan that would eventually result in Snape killing him. But, Snape was only in on things for personal gain, and when Voldemort learns of this, he is obviously furious with Snape. Snape tries to make up for things by luring Harry to him, but Harry manages to escape, and Voldemort kills Snape before the final conflict.

I don’t know what all these rumours are about Voldemort kidnapping Ron, it’s a complete lie. Ron is killed by Bellatrix Lestrange in The Battle of Hogwarts, but Neville manages to finish off Bellatrix after Ron weakens her before his death.

Harry is not a horcrux.

As I’ve already stated, Voldemort kills Snape.

Voldemort is killed in the Department Of Mysteries. He baits Harry about his parents, Sirius, Dumbledore and Ron. which turns out to be the worst thing Voldemort could have done. As Voldemort steps out into the circular bit with many doors, Harry opens the locked door, and Voldemort is destroyed by the blinding light, which heals Harry, who seems close to death (he does not die).

The cover art shows Voldemort + Harry at the Deathly Hallows, Harry is attempting to summon Voldemort’s Horcrux, as Voldemort is doing his best to keep the enchantment in place.

No-one loses a body part, no idea where that came from?

Also Harry does not get drunk whoever said that.

Harry does not lose his powers.
What’s the deal with the dragon on the US deluxe cover?

The trio fly on it to get to the Deathly Hallows. Only Harry and Voldemort can fight on the Deathly Hallows, but this is not their final encounter.
What’s happening on the UK kids cover?

Gringotts. The trio are searching for the locket (it isnt there) but they get vital information on Ravenclaws book here.
How’s the epilogue done?

I didn’t like it. It was in the form of a newspaper article, a sort of ‘Where Are They Now?’ thing, 20 years on from the final showdown.
You said Ron dies so what happens to Hermy at the end?

As said, her love life isnt specified. But she becomes a Healer at St. Mungo’s.
What’s Luna/Hagrid/Weasley twins/Neville’s fate?

Becomes editor of Quibbler (her dad passes it on to her)/Remains at Hogwarts to this day/Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes becomes multinational/Herbology teacher at Hogwarts after Sprout’s death (old age she isnt killed)
What happens to Voldy’s body in the end?

Completely obliterated by the love from locked room.
What are the horcruxes? How does Harry find and destroy them?

Nagini/Locket/Cup/Ravenclaws Book. Symbol on UK spine is a device that enables Harry to locate ‘soul fragments’ if you will, Harry can destroy them a lot more easily than Dumbledore.
What’s the deal with the mirror? How does RAB and Kreacher come into the story?

Sirius has left an almost ‘voicemail’ message on the mirror, to advise him on destroying the horcrux. Kreacher has to tell the trio (on Harry’s orders) about the history of the symbol and where to find it.
What’s the lies of Dumbledore chapter about?

Neon was right about this, this is to do with the plan with Snape. I don’t know if he got lucky because the Grindelwald thing isnt even close.
What happens to all the teachers? Who’s new headmaster etc?

McGonagall is new headmistress.
What’s Harry’s fate in the end? Job etc?

Becomes an almost freelance Auror but refuses to work for the MoM

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 02:34:00 AM »

ron doesnt die  ph34r.gif

killerbootsman

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 03:32:00 AM »

I kept waiting for Hermione to die, but it never happened.

snow rider221

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 01:04:00 AM »

Spoilers, lol

* Ron dies.    Nope...
    * Lupin dies.   Yeah
    * Percy dies (this death occurs before the wedding, inevitably throwing events into chaos).      Nope....
    * Voldemort dies.      Hmm... never would have guessed. Yes though
    * Snape dies.    You got one!

Details aren’t needed. Just say BELLATRIX KILLS RON!    Nope

Snape’s loyalty? I found this to be the saddest part of the book. As many people guessed, all was not what it seemed with Dumbledore, and the two did indeed have a plan that would eventually result in Snape killing him. But, Snape was only in on things for personal gain, and when Voldemort learns of this, he is obviously furious with Snape. Snape tries to make up for things by luring Harry to him, but Harry manages to escape, and Voldemort kills Snape before the final conflict.       Um... kinda, but this is not what brings about Snape's death

I don’t know what all these rumours are about Voldemort kidnapping Ron, it’s a complete lie. Ron is killed by Bellatrix Lestrange in The Battle of Hogwarts, but Neville manages to finish off Bellatrix after Ron weakens her before his death.   RON DOESN'T froodlenutzkieING DIE

Harry is not a horcrux.   couldn't be any more wrong, harry is the 7th Horcrux

As I’ve already stated, Voldemort kills Snape.    Yes, but you stated wrong details bringing about the death... so 1/2 a point

Voldemort is killed in the Department Of Mysteries. He baits Harry about his parents, Sirius, Dumbledore and Ron. which turns out to be the worst thing Voldemort could have done. As Voldemort steps out into the circular bit with many doors, Harry opens the locked door, and Voldemort is destroyed by the blinding light, which heals Harry, who seems close to death (he does not die).   WTF... NOOOO

The cover art shows Voldemort + Harry at the Deathly Hallows, Harry is attempting to summon Voldemort’s Horcrux, as Voldemort is doing his best to keep the enchantment in place.     Um, no

No-one loses a body part, no idea where that came from?    Someone loses a body part in like the first 10 pages.... Big WRONG

Also Harry does not get drunk whoever said that.    There are several scenes with Harry drinking socially, it is not emphasized whether he gets drunk

Harry does not lose his powers.   Yay, you got one (although there are some small instances that this point can be argued for sure)

What’s the deal with the dragon on the US deluxe cover?  Read the book....

The trio fly on it to get to the Deathly Hallows. Only Harry and Voldemort can fight on the Deathly Hallows, but this is not their final encounter.
What’s happening on the UK kids cover?   WHAT THE froodlenutzkie ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...

Gringotts. The trio are searching for the locket (it isnt there) but they get vital information on Ravenclaws book here.     NOPE

How’s the epilogue done?   It's written

I didn’t like it. It was in the form of a newspaper article, a sort of ‘Where Are They Now?’ thing, 20 years on from the final showdown.  
Alright who the froodlenutzkie amused themself with answering the questions in this froodlenutzkieing interview... NO it is not in the form of a newspaper entry.

You said Ron dies so what happens to Hermy at the end?   RON DOES NOT DIE ****

As said, her love life isnt specified. But she becomes a Healer at St. Mungo’s.
What’s Luna/Hagrid/Weasley twins/Neville’s fate?   NO, SHE MARRIES RON... YOU KNOW, THE GUY WHO DIDN'T DIE

What happens to Voldy’s body in the end?

Completely obliterated by the love from locked room.  WHAT? IT DOESN'T SAY, BUT IN THE LAST SCENE ITS VISIBLE ITS IN THE HALLWAY OF HOGWARTS, APART FROM THE DEAD "GOOD" WIZARDS BODIES

What are the horcruxes? How does Harry find and destroy them?

Nagini/Locket/Cup/Ravenclaws Book. Symbol on UK spine is a device that enables Harry to locate ‘soul fragments’ if you will, Harry can destroy them a lot more easily than Dumbledore. FOR THE MOST PART, NO

What’s the deal with the mirror? How does RAB and Kreacher come into the story?

Sirius has left an almost ‘voicemail’ message on the mirror, to advise him on destroying the horcrux. Kreacher has to tell the trio (on Harry’s orders) about the history of the symbol and where to find it.  THIS GUYS STARTING TO ANNOY ME

What’s the lies of Dumbledore chapter about?

Neon was right about this, this is to do with the plan with Snape. I don’t know if he got lucky because the Grindelwald thing isnt even close.  NO...

What happens to all the teachers? Who’s new headmaster etc?

McGonagall is new headmistress. NO... NEVER SAYS

What’s Harry’s fate in the end? Job etc?

Becomes an almost freelance Auror but refuses to work for the MoM   NO...

I'm glad this prick spent hours making up bullschlapskie to feed people... It really is a great book, and if you aren't scarred from this guys stupidity, its well worth the read... If of course you've read and enjoyed the other 6

appleguru

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 01:55:00 AM »

Finished it a few hours ago... bloody brilliant way to end it if you ask me.

ausmods

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 04:23:00 AM »

I wish I had the time/patience to sit down and read a book... Everyone tells me its a brilliant book, and im a fan of all the other books.... Though with final exams coming up and a heap of ther assesments to hand in, im not going to be reading it for at least another 4 months lol

snow rider221

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(ausmods @ Jul 23 2007, 11:59 AM) View Post

I wish I had the time/patience to sit down and read a book... Everyone tells me its a brilliant book, and im a fan of all the other books.... Though with final exams coming up and a heap of ther assesments to hand in, im not going to be reading it for at least another 4 months lol

All it takes is one solid day of nothing to do smile.gif

I read it all the day it came out, cover to cover. Just get some hot pockets and Ramen noodles ready, curl up in a cumfy chair, and you'll be so absorbed in it the 14 hours or so will FLY by!

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »

thanks for the true spoiler list. like i said, the one i posted was just something i found on digg a week before the book came out.

SC10-E

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 07:57:00 PM »

They opened up the end for Harry Potter and the Mid-Life Crisis OR books about his kids.