xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Has Anybody Read Perfume?  (Read 775 times)

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Has Anybody Read Perfume?
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:42:00 AM »

I downloaded the trailer for this movie on the XBL market place and was wondering if anybody had read the book?  The movie and its story looks awsome but im not sure if i should read the book or see the movie first!  Any reviews?

THANKS

ps if any one has surround sound and a good system this is one trailer to watch! i just finished building my 100% polk audio system in my game room, is sounds gorgeous!! (if any of you are polk fans, youll know what i mean, i love

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 05:37:00 AM »

I have not read or seen anything about either.
But, for me, I like to watch the movie 1st, then read what was really supposed to happen. If I do it the other way around, I always end up mad that the movie didn't do good enough.

dry.gif stupid movie director, makin' more money than I do...

bastard...

gainpresence

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 02:18:00 AM »

I say always read the book first, so you'll get the new experience the way it was supposed to be.

I have read the book and seen the movie.. they're both excellent.

EDIT: You'll always be angry when a book gets made into a movie unless you learn to enjoy them separately.. It took me a long time before I could bring myself to watch LOTR after growing up loving the books so much, and even though I'm sure Tolkien is rolling in his grave, they were still good movies on their own merit.