xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: L O T W #2: Short Story  (Read 627 times)

metaldevil

• Archived User
L O T W #2: Short Story
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »

I guess I won't bother posting mine if no one else is interested in this contest.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 06:30:00 AM »

I will try to get 1 up today before midnight.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »

Just Friends

Mario and Luigi were sitting around playing poker, talking about meatballs and plumbing and stuff, when all of a sudden the subject of “The Princess” came up. Luigi was like “Hey, Mario. You a-tappin’ dat or what? Eh?” To which Mario replied “You gotta be kiddin’ me! This Princess has been stringing me along for 25 years. Ever since I saved her dumb ass from that giant barrel throwing ape. Hey, you-a know why they call him Donkey Kong? You ever seen his plumbing? Holy cow!!! Anyway, I asked her backed then, and she was all “Mario, you’re really sweet and all, but I don’t wanna ruin our friendship.” Whatever!!! That little slut likes the Industrial strength PVC if you know what I’m talking ‘bout over here. Why do you think she keeps letting herself get captured by that Koopa? Coincidence? Nah! Bigger plumbing than Donkey.”

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

Ghosts Lament

Did I step in something? Great, these were new shoes.  For once I would like to just be able to hop into my ship, put in my eight hours shooting ratigators, and go home without smelling like shit.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a date, when you have a used condom stuck to the bottom of your shoe?  Sure I got a cool name.....Ghost, but think about it, how many ghosts smell like a 6 week old chili dog?
All the hotties live up top in Solar City, there ain't nothing but fugly chuds down here.  I am pretty sure that "woman" that was hitting on me last night had a moose knuckle. Forget that.
Falco is nice, but I have never met her face to face, I just have to listen to her conspiracy theories day after day on the comm.
Ive had it, that's it.  Time for me to get a real woman.  I am pointing this baby up the next tube and going to blast my way up onto the surface.  They'll never see it coming....they might smell it, but.....

(Remember "Sewer Shark" for the Sega CD?)

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »

I thought I was a shoe-in for the Victory, until StictPuppet and metaldevil posted. Now I don't know. laugh.gif

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »

They're all so good I don't know who I'm going to vote for.  sad.gif  unsure.gif

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Dec 21 2006, 09:13 AM) View Post

I thought I was a shoe-in for the Victory, until StictPuppet and metaldevil posted. Now I don't know. laugh.gif

I totally forgot about this till yesterday, then I saw your post and quickly wrote something up.
Winning by default is a hollow victory, which I knew you wouldnt like.

Anyway, TK and metal, good job guys.  I like them both, but I will wait till the voting begins before I critique...hahhahaha

killerbootsman

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 09:37:00 PM »

Madden 08

John Madden is sitting on a toilet, in the EA Sports bus, sulking, after Al Michaels told him that he was going out with Dick Vitale and Lee Corso for drinks, and he wasn't invited. Weeping to himself, Madden contemplates his friendship with Michaels... "BAM!! why wasn't I invited to  WHAM!! go out with the fella's. Now, now, now, now it's just not comprehendable. You see this guy over here (Circles him) he is lonely because this guy over here (draws arrow to him) treats him like shit BAM!!. Madden moans in pain for hours until he falls asleep, still squating on the toilet.

Michaels comes home with a hooker, and has a sexual explosion on Madden's new cashmere sweater. Madden awakes from his slumber, and peeks outside the bathroom...

"What time did you get home last night, Al"

"Don't worry about it, John"

"That's it, I've had it with you, get the f#ck off my EA Sports bus"

"Relax John, I'll get you a new wool sweater from Wal Mart!!!"

"F#ck you Al"

He grabs Al by the throat and throws him under the bus's tires.

El Fin

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 05:41:00 AM »

throwingks

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 09:52:00 PM »

metaldevil

throwingks