xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wrong Sync Setting For My Crt Projector  (Read 790 times)

maiser

• Archived User
Wrong Sync Setting For My Crt Projector
« on: February 25, 2010, 07:42:00 AM »

Hi. My projector seam to get the wrong SYNC settings from the xbox 360 console i use on many of the resolutions. The cable i use between is the HD VGA xbox audio/video cable, standard xbox 360 accessory. My projector is a Barco graphics 801s and can normally do bandwidths(resolutions/frequencies) over the full HD specs. There are two resolutions working atm from the 360, one of them is 640 x 480 and the other is 1024 x 768. All the other res are non-working due to wrong sync settings sent out from the 360. Its obvious, since the picture sent into the projector is either rolling or not available. Anyone have any clue how to change the sync settings for each resolution, and perhaps also be able to change the horizontal frequency of the respective resolutions? It would be great to run 1920 x 1080 in 60 Hz for example...(my projector is optimized and configured for that).

On computer video cards these properties are sometimes available for modifying as advanced settings in the driver pages of the display adapters. On ATI its under "Monitor properties -> Adjustment --> Synchronization" with the catalyst driver v9.3. Just to give a clue on what settings im talking about here.

By the way, i have a completely non-modded xbox 360 premium edition.