xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hey Guys =]  (Read 290 times)

socalx

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« on: June 25, 2008, 10:55:00 PM »

so what has everyone been up to lately?

i havnt been up to much.just trying to start doing more graphic work now that school is out =] .

lostboyz

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 04:30:00 AM »

been busy as hell, and i am moving into other mediums. I am still trying to be more creative.

socalx

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 02:27:00 PM »

=D realy. mind showing anything you have been working on? what other kind of mediums are you talking about?

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »

i had to do a self portrait for my drawing class at aip.
IPB Image

some parts are messed up like my chin and left side of my shirt. we had to put in stuff that represents what we like.. so i got my wireless mic on and my tv in the background haha...but

not bad for my first self portrait... not to mention it was done at 4am haha

lostboyz

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(socalx @ Jun 26 2008, 03:03 PM) View Post

=D realy. mind showing anything you have been working on? what other kind of mediums are you talking about?

well me and my brother are doing a joint project of making a coffee table.....yes I know its not like art or anything but just putting creative minds together to put together things we both love. More on that later, got all my supplies and just need to find some time.

I've been writing more, nothing public worthy yet, but there are few things stronger then the power of words.

Finally got a digi-cam for christmas and I am finally getting into photography like I have been meaning to for years, maybe even scoping some high res stock photos for future photoshop jobs.

I have been doing basic graphic design work for friends for free stuff (tshirts, hats, frisbees) just fun stuff

Dont know if it counts but since my accident and being immobile for 3 months I have finally taken it upon myself to get in shape, so I have been hitting the gym every day after work for an hour or two. Its actually fueling a lot of creativity that I just need to focus.

socalx

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »

o The Drizzle o: =D thats not all that bad you just need to work on your line work, im sure its a little off and then your shading, you shouldnt see that many crisp lines like that.

lostboyz: really that should be fun.ive always wanted to make my own design for a table or something. they can be a lot of work tho if you want them pretty fancy. my dad owns a few furniture stores =]

i would love to read some of your writings.

thats awesome! are you able to like move around now? its amazing how a little work out can do so much.

really the only thing that i have been able to work on lately is this painting that ive been doing on the comp for a couple days now =] hes not quite finished yet but ill show him anyways lol hes a little ethiopian kid.

IPB Image

lostboyz

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 09:16:00 PM »

very nice! I wish I could draw.

I am moving around great, probably stronger now then I was before the accident. I involuntarily but fortunately quit smoking, running (on elliptical right now) 5-10 miles a day, lifting weights, and trying to eat right. Ive only lost 10lbs ish in the past month but built quite a bit of muscle. I just hope I can keep it up when I return to school in august.

I might post some writing later, it probably only makes sense to me, so ill have my brother read it first or something.

socalx

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

its not hard realy.you just need to practice and then actually look for your mistakes and correct them =]

wow thats amazing. dont worry you will be able to keep it up.i have faith in you lol. just dont overdo yourself.

that would be awesome.=]

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
Hey Guys =]
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 01:31:00 PM »

im making a beer pong table biggrin.gif
carpentry, electrical, and art all in one hah.
carpentry to cut it all and assemble, electrical to wire up all the leds, and art for the art work. its gonna be pimp!