xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Scenyx Forums Skin  (Read 261 times)

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
New Scenyx Forums Skin
« on: June 16, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »

Well I dont know if anybody else is getting tired of the Standard XS Skin for our Forums, but I am. I use the IPB Skin as a matter of fact. So if there is anybody out there who feels that the Scenyx Forums needs a new layout, post in here stating why or why not. Honestly I think we really need a new color-scheme. I think it'll up the comfort level aorung here a little more. So any ideas, tips, thoughts or whatever, feel free to post.

commandersafi

• Archived User
New Scenyx Forums Skin
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 11:32:00 PM »

Meh...I dont really care about the way it looks. I wouldn't mind if there was some sort of dark theme, but im fine with the Support X-S edition that im using now  happy.gif

I might give it a shot later (talking bout making a dark theme)

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
New Scenyx Forums Skin
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 02:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(Infamous Ob @ Jun 16 2008, 10:46 PM) View Post

Well I dont know if anybody else is getting tired of the Standard XS Skin for our Forums, but I am. I use the IPB Skin as a matter of fact. So if there is anybody out there who feels that the Scenyx Forums needs a new layout, post in here stating why or why not. Honestly I think we really need a new color-scheme. I think it'll up the comfort level aorung here a little more. So any ideas, tips, thoughts or whatever, feel free to post.

I dont think number of votes is the point here.  Talk is cheap, if you want to make a change, you have to put forth the effort.
Make a skin and submit it to admin for consideration.

Chancer

• Archived User
New Scenyx Forums Skin
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 03:03:00 AM »

you already have a post in one section on this. a post that HSD has already looked at.
If admin want this it will happen. If not then that is the end of it.

Please do not cross post or start spamming this anywhere else in the hope of some mass campaign.