xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Flyer For A Tournament  (Read 193 times)

Jaguarandine

• Archived User
Flyer For A Tournament
« on: March 15, 2008, 11:21:00 PM »

Hi guys, I work at a library in Northern California and we're throwing a free Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3 tournament. Halo 3 is all they play, and I try to teach them how to win on a more competitive level. Anyway, this will be our first Halo 3 tournament and I thought it would be cool to have some of the great artwork on flyers from members of the xbox-scene forums.

Here's the info for the flyer:

-any paper size compatible in a printer (some to hand out, some to display, etc.). one kind is fine, but I'll use more

the text on the flyer should read as follows (or any derivation thereof):

Play Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3 in our videogame tournament!
Tuesday, March 25th, 2008 (Halo 3 & Guitar Hero 3) and Thursday, March 27th, 2008 (Halo 3 only; 2nd round)
3-5pm
Dona Benicia Room,
Benicia Public Library

fine print: Please sign up in advance - you can get sign-in forms from the Reference Desk or the After-School Zone. This tournament is for ages 8 and up. 2nd day is for Halo 3 qualifiers only.

small print: Benicia Public Library
150 East L Street * Benicia, CA 94510
(707) 746-4343
http://benicialibrary.org

The main background image can be any you like, as long as it reinforces that this is a Halo 3 tournament.

Our printer's not that great so really really fancy stuff might look pixelated. Feel free to use whatever creativity you want, as long they display the main ideas. I don't mind how you credit yourself or group on the flyer, because you deserve the recognition. Finally, since this will be all over the library, different designs would be cool (all of them will be used). I hope this isn't too much trouble for you guys. Thank you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Jaguarandine: Mar 16 2008, 06:32 AM

damo2k600

• Archived User
Flyer For A Tournament
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 11:48:00 AM »

I will have a little go at a hand out.