xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Logo Request  (Read 364 times)

SC10-E

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 02:42:00 PM »

Well I still like pitbullz, since mrRobinson isn't going to use it could you redo it in my name pitbullz?

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 04:31:00 PM »

yea the transparent background is the way to go.  then I can apply it to lots of places without having to match it up background wise.
Can you add liquid metal streaming 0's and 1's behind the text and can the text be made out of that dark red circuit board like what was in pitbullz?  then with the eye like that or red it'd be perfect.

saunders73

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »

IPB Image

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »

so nice.  so so nice.

can you try adding some sort of circuit  board pattern to the letters?

also can you try making the 0's and 1's look like they are coming up and down like in this image?
http://homepage3.nif...atrixScreen.JPG

Keep the fade you have going in the zero's and one's that is perfect.  transparent background, perfect.  The eye, perfect.  Might want a version without the eye.

pitbullz

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 06:53:00 AM »

came out nice CB good job

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »

wow.  almost done.  I'd like to request a couple minor tweaks.  
1. can it be one word?  (no space in between vigil and code)
2. on the ones with the transparent background can you get rid of the red fuzziness behind the 0's and 1's as that makes my eyes draw the box around the image.  Just do it like you did it when you had the zero's and one's horizontal and they faded a bit at the edges. that looked cool.  On the black background that red fuzziness is needed as it gives it depth.
3.  Can you make these changes and still provide me with one version with the metal text and another with the circuit board text as I like them both.

Thanks!

And cowbell is being great trying to make magic out of my sometimes rather vague details but in the end I'm saving all of these and it'll be coming to a  vote with about 10 people so if you have a brainstorm of something creative you think you can do with "VigilCode" that sort of conveyes computer network security and monitoring etc then please have at it as many of you are quite talented.  

Thanks everyone this is turning out better than I had hoped.

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 11:28:00 AM »

Oh and one other change request:
can the O in code be just like the rest of the font use and then just put the eye inside the O. Instead of making the entire eye the O as it is now?

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 11:20:00 AM »

No problem.  I'm in no rush.  I appreciate everyone working on this so far.

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »

wow 60-0 in no time.  everyone get busy? or did I miss national graphix day?

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(mrRobinson @ Jul 25 2007, 11:37 AM) View Post

wow.  almost done.  I'd like to request a couple minor tweaks.  
1. can it be one word?  (no space in between vigil and code)
2. on the ones with the transparent background can you get rid of the red fuzziness behind the 0's and 1's as that makes my eyes draw the box around the image.  Just do it like you did it when you had the zero's and one's horizontal and they faded a bit at the edges. that looked cool.  On the black background that red fuzziness is needed as it gives it depth.
3.  Can you make these changes and still provide me with one version with the metal text and another with the circuit board text as I like them both.

Thanks!

can anyone tackle these final changes?  Or if someone has another creative spark go right ahead.

rob1231

• Archived User
Logo Request
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(I Want More CowBell @ Jul 25 2007, 08:22 AM) View Post

IPB Image

amazing....nuff said. easy choice i think. make it one word, and i would easily select this one, great work CB..great.
Pages: 1 [2]