xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Website Logo Design Request  (Read 142 times)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Website Logo Design Request
« on: July 02, 2007, 07:11:00 AM »

ok Nintendo-Scene needs a logo, We had a few people that were going to design one for us but they all fell through  dry.gif

We need a few different graphics All of them need to be essentially the same logo but in different sizes.

Basically it's a whitewash with minimalists blue accents... "Wii" or "DS Lite" styling if you will. Look on the main page to get a feel for the style: http://nintendo-scene.com <-that's the site's "theme" and it needs to fit in with that

The forum logo needs to fit in here: http://forums.nintendo-scene.com/

IPB Image

right now I've got a lame place holder ^. notice the blue gradient, that has to be the background so it has to work over it, and it has to fit in that space, changing the height will break the page format so that must be 75 but the width can vary.

we also need it in a 31h x 88w size or smaller with a transparent background.

It'd be nice if it were something we could fit on the main page too to replace the simple text title we have right now.

Thank you, PM me if you have any questions

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 08:13:00 AM »

sorry, I didn't want to do this but I've had 5 different people agree to help us make a logo and then just vanish

we have NO logo and we NEED a logo, it's been 4 months and there are some projects we'd like to do that are being substantially delayed because we don't have one.

If you don't want to participate, that's your prerogative, but your sarcasm isn't appreciated and as long as we get SOMETHING that fits dimensionally and is better looking than that POS I posed above it will be used.

FWIW this isn't an Xbox-Scene request... this is a request by ME... PERSONALLY

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:31:00 AM »

Areohbe, I understand where you are coming from, but Scenyx is the umbrella for Xbox-Scene and PS3-Scene.

Nintendo-Scene is not affiliated with Scenyx. It is an entirely different website with an entirely different staff.  The only similarities being "scene" in the name and a lot of members belong to both groups.

I understand your skepticism, but this logo will be used by Nintendo-Scene, upon approval. One is desperately needed, the current one is only a template. Unlike Scenyx, who already has a logo and was hoping to improve theirs, Nintendo -Scene NEEDS one.

I am saddened you don't wish to participate, because I know how talented you are, but if you don't want to, so be it. Other members, please don't be turned off by the past events of Scenyx in this regard.

I repeat, Nintendo-Scene is not part of Xbox-Scene, PS3-Scene, or Scenyx.

Areohbe

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 09:41:00 AM »

Okay, you talked me into it...

IPB Image

and the smaller transparent version:

IPB Image

Goodluck with your logo search and sorry I was an ass before...I hope you understand.

And be sure to check out out forums over at robgetek.net. We're building a pretty tight graphics group over there. smile.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 11:05:00 AM »

Thanks for the tip, I've posted on robgetek as well http://z7.invisionfr...hp?showtopic=15

I can't see what you've done yet since I'm at work and photobucket, imageshack, flicker, etc. are blocked but I'll be sure to check it out when I get home from work tonight.

Thanks smile.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »

I Like what I see  smile.gif

I posted comments on the robgetek forum

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »

I am not trying to hijack this thread. But, do you think that since the URL has a dash that the logo should as well?
If not, then completely ignore this post.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Jul 2 2007, 08:12 PM) View Post

I am not trying to hijack this thread. But, do you think that since the URL has a dash that the logo should as well?
If not, then completely ignore this post.

You know when I read that the first thing I thought of was "I should register nintendoscene.com" guess what... psx-scene registered it and has it forwarding to wiinewz  mad.gif

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 10:25:00 AM »

Thanks everyone.
http://forums.ninten...x.php?topic=438
The images are up.