xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Areohbe, I Have A Job For You..  (Read 146 times)

Hazanko

• Archived User
Areohbe, I Have A Job For You..
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »

thanks lost...

but listen lopes/rob/whatever.. you guys are the most two-sided people i have ever seen on any forums. i'm not sure whether to take you guys seriously or not. you're calling lost boyz over here "a piece of shit" and talking about his mustache and what not. then in this thread you talk about how stupid it is to call people names. there is no more need to try and suck up to everyone anymore, since i can promise you another ban. and rob, i'd better watch it, you're up for a ban also if you keep all this cocky crap up any longer. have a good day everyone, i hope that everything clears up here at the graphics forums soon. i don't mind moderating everything, but everyone being really cocky lately, and the repeated bans and warns i've given/requested for is ridiculous.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »

Amen.

Also, at lostboyz comment to me, I apologize.

socalx

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »

lol why are people starting so many flame wars lately its not gonna help any because its not like very many people here actually know each other in real life so whats the point =/ hehe have a great day

Wolves

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Aug 11 2006, 11:24 AM) View Post

rob maybe you like posting a lot, uselessly, but these are some big membered, active forums and the only way they stay that way is keeping things on topic and polite enough to be in control. If you dont like what our staff is doing im sure pspcrap.tk or whatever will gladly take you. Hazanko is a great guy and an even better moderator, he basically keeps his hands off unless completely required. If you think you'll get anywhere bashing him in the forum in which he is most respected you've got another thing coming to you.

Ahh, I'm going to have to agree to the Hazanko comment. Even though we both ran competing websites (yes, past tense, Chopped is gone for those of you who haven't noticed), he definately didn't change his attitude toward me about it. Anyways, lopes, your an idiot

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 11:59:00 PM »

As is his partner friend, rob.

Closed.

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 01:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(lopes101 II @ Aug 11 2006, 07:32 AM) View Post

"reported" go back to pre-school, you piece of shit........
...your  a little bitch....
...report you fag, i dont even care
....find some better chirps you fuckin loser

oh wai ti got one for you...im pretty sure i PWNED you..oh wow, am i kool now cuz i use a gay saying you fuckin loser

QUOTE(lopes101 II @ Aug 11 2006, 07:42 AM) View Post

i just hate when ppl r so immature......

Yup

You act like you had some great reputation with some kind of respect, yet I don't recall any of it. So why are you still here again?

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 05:01:00 AM »

Here ceases the bullshit.

Three accounts down for one asshat, one for his moron, flamer friend.
Pages: 1 [2]