xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Areohbe, I Have A Job For You..  (Read 147 times)

Areohbe

• Archived User
Areohbe, I Have A Job For You..
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »

okay...because we have the same name and the pics are soccer related (my fave. sport) I'll do it...gimme a couple of minutes

lopes101 II

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »

hey rob...eric looks huge in his pictur elol, cuz hes beside that little kid......and jamie looks hilarious wiht his perfect smile...friggin jamie

ps- that paint job you did on it...is shitter lol

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 10:16:00 AM »

Aren't you fucking retarded, you got banned, and you made a new accound.  With the same name.

Also, no one gives a shit about post count, yet your sig says 238 + number under name.   Do you really want your e-penis to grow?

EDIT: No one should make either of them a sig, because one was banned, and the other just joined today, probably another account of lopes'.

EDIT 2: Reported.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »

Notice how I'm still on the forums after a year or so.

And you wont be here more than a day.

Have a nice day, "rob."

Note: Post count doesn't go up in GFX because most of us are mature enough to not care about our post count.

N00b

Areohbe

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »

here is the pic:Soccer pic

Enjoy!

whoa...lopes, ur a good guy, but dont go calling anyone a fag...that's not cool. And Modderxtrordanare isn't a mod...he's just a member like me and most others... take it easy, and calm done EVERYONE!

lopes101 II

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »

thats nice, monique will like it rob (thats robs moms name lol)

rob, lopes friend

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

whatever BUD!

You seriously think lopes and I are the same person eh.  Hey smarty, check the ip, EXACTLY.  Different.  Whos smart now.  But lets be men here, (well at least you can try to be one)  all I want done here is Areohbe to nicely do that picture for me.  Once thats done, ban me, whatever.

ohh that is nice, she says thanks!

There, I reported you for being a big baby.

"Reason:For bring a baby"

lopes101 II

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »

lol Areohbe is right.....i think everyone needs to calm down lol...including me haha...i just hate when ppl r so immature......but your right...name calling is never needed lol...and should never be brought in to any convos...i should not say shit like that, no matter how muhc some one annoys me.....

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »

whether you guys are breaking rules or not, just please stop posting here, we had a fairly nice community full of people who knew the rules. lopes if you have gripes with your banning, too bad, the rules clearly state that if you talk about piracy your going to be banned, end of story. And, rob, if you are his friend, its not a wise thing to stick up for people who are banned, especially banned for piracy talk and soon to be multiple accounts, you will find your self being warned or banned.

MX, ive said it before and ill say it again, just take it easy, I know your in the right in what you say but you have a tendancy of starting more trouble then stopping. I can be the same way but Im just looking out for you.

lopes101 II

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

.............lostboyz............lostboyz............i dont even have anything to say...you know what...you are GOD...you know EVERYTHING...........I am your LESSER.......i am not even worthy to come to this website, because you are that amazing...you cease to amaze me everyday, with your clever remarks, and your witty comments...i think i love you

Ps- call me baby we can get together sometime    (613) 256-3256

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »

have a nice day   smile.gif

and may your days be bright and shiny with blue skys and big puffy clouds of happiness

rob, lopes friend

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »

acctually thats not his number....HES LIEING!..but i know what it is..

who does this guy think he is??
link-job

seriously, im deffinately not feeling the love on these forums.. grr.gif thats more like it here grr.gif, and once more grr.gif

he is a mod, but still...

lopes101 II

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »

hes a pieceof shit eh...and ya thats my number...well ok half of it is my numer, the fiurst have the last 4 difits are made up......but lostboyz if oyu really wanht my number to gimme a little ringer, just pm me baby.....

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »

rob maybe you like posting a lot, uselessly, but these are some big membered, active forums and the only way they stay that way is keeping things on topic and polite enough to be in control. If you dont like what our staff is doing im sure pspcrap.tk or whatever will gladly take you. Hazanko is a great guy and an even better moderator, he basically keeps his hands off unless completely required. If you think you'll get anywhere bashing him in the forum in which he is most respected you've got another thing coming to you.

lopes101 II

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »

no your not
Pages: [1] 2