xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 2005 Montego  (Read 173 times)

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 05:31:00 AM »

great job man smile.gif ty much. You just want the rims on it and nothing else done? Or you want rims plus some tweaking.  I usually try to go for a nice smooth look. Sometimes lowering, a lil brushing, color things like that. I might have time to do both so you can see it normal with just the rims on it. Then i can do it up my style (that clean smooth look). Lemme know imma start working on it today. Thanks again for finding the pics saves me alot of trouble finding them. Its much appreciated ill try to have you something up here b4 tonight.  smile.gif

socalx

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »

ya just put the rims on it and lower it a little more than it is and then can you take those faded stripes off(they kinda ugly lol) and i think thats about it thanks aot again

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

ok man here it is i had to do the brake work to it didnt look right without it. Also added some mesh. I was messing around with this truck a lil bit while i was doing this i got some ideas for it ill do a version soon with different rims might change the color also change the front so only the top lights are in it biggrin.gif ill post it up once i get it finished. Prolly take me a week ill work on it on and off but i think this truck could look alot better with different rims. Those are really nice rims i like the black with chrome lip look on alot of cars and trucks but i think this one would look better chrome. Ill keep ya posted tho.

IPB Image

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »

Supposed to be like a '06 daytona mustang?

socalx

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »

man it looks awsome i cant wait to see the other version of it.but 2 things the fog lights i dont know if there suppossed to be like that and the faded stripes on the hood im not sure if you can remove tho or not.but it looks great
Pages: 1 [2]