xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 2005 Montego  (Read 172 times)

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« on: June 14, 2006, 04:52:00 PM »

sup all ive i started this way back in my noob days. Worked on it a lil bit here and there. I finished it today and pretty much redid it LOL anyway you know i go for that smooth look smile.gif So heres another woot smile.gif

mods: 2 door conversion, lowered,brushed kit,shaved handles, tail lights,light tint,rims,vents,dual exhaust,color change,and lil things like higlights, reflections, and door lines.

Orig:
IPB Image
Chop:
IPB Image

C+C welcome thanks all for viewing smile.gif

Hazanko

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »

it looks great, another great piece from you man wink.gif
the only thing i have a problem with, is the door ridge. you see the vertical door line? when it hits the door ridge, it should get a little thicker, and move a little more to the left(look at the top image). other than that, the 2nd one looks way better...
what i want to see you do is.. take a pimped out car, and make it normal.. that's where talent brews wink.gif

poo87

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

Holy shit dude! Thats freakin amazing, if you have any other chops lyin around you should def. post em. Great job beerchug.gif

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 03:04:00 AM »

Should have chopped the top to make it look more streamline. Cuz after making it a coupe, it looks too tall.
Like so:

IPB Image

Just so you can see the difference side-by-side so ta speak:
IPB Image

Otherwise it looks good. Made a mediocre car look pretty damn nifty. (Aside from those vents, lol. Shoulda gone with the '06 Escalade or Maserratti style vents.)

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 05:58:00 AM »

thanks all for your input. You got great eyes for details. Outlaw that is a awesome suggestion looks very cool. Hanz your right too pillar could have been better. I tend to overlook lil things sometimes from starring at it too long LOL. Poo i got a whole page of them biggrin.gif ill put the addy in here once i upload the new ones biggrin.gif.
CB you know i got ya covered biggrin.gif i have a civvy myself. Its the red civic thats in my Sig. people always tell me its one of the cleanest civvy's they ever saw not all riced out so to speak just clean and smooth smile.gif

CB 4door black civic 06 im on it biggrin.gif is it a hybrid,or si. If you can pm a pic of it i just wanna make sure i get the same exact car smile.gif thanks man

black cars can be tough sometimes all depending on the light  but i should def be able to show ya something biggrin.gif if you see any rims you like pm them to me or post them in this thread. Preferably rims that are on a tire already at the front side angle or back side angle. I have tons of rims tho so i might have something nice for it already smile.gif

thanks everyone for your comments they are greatly appreciatted smile.gif

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 07:27:00 AM »

IPB Image
http://www.psyshack.com/4side.jpg

this is just like mine but mine is pitch black with tint windows....can u use this picture?

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 07:44:00 AM »

rofl i just found that picture hahaha awesome smile.gif yup i can use that i just wanted to make sure i started with the same car smile.gif any preferences of what you want done or a certain look ,paint job etc... smile.gif looks like a fun car biggrin.gif you want a tuner look? or that smooth look i always go for ?.

chops page:
http://dicesplace.tr...m/carchopz.html

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 07:55:00 AM »

no prob CB i got it covered smile.gif i might give you a few variations smile.gif

poo did you find better pics of your ride? need some high rez ones smile.gif i put the car chops page on there 2 messeges up smile.gif

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »

some pics of the actual car might be better also higher rez if you feel like it that would be cool.

Heres one with some rims and tint lowered a lil bit. Wanted to get your standard request in first b4 i go crazy with a kit LOL. i havent did the body kit yet i have a cool idea for it tho. smile.gif i have tons of rims tho if you see a style you like ill see if i have them or can get something close. These kinda fit that smooth classy look.

IPB Image

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

hehee ty smile.gif k i started one tonight should have it at least presentable tomorrow hopefully. smile.gif i switched the color up 2 different colors ,new wheels, new hood ,tint,mesh. ill post it up soon or at least my progress smile.gif

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 09:29:00 AM »

okay man here ya go i kinda rushed a lil my chops usually take about a week sometimes 2 if im lazy LOL. So might have a few flaws but i wanted to get ya something up here smile.gif This is more of a tuner look smile.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

i will still work on a body kit for it that usually takes the most time getting the lines and smudging and brushing pieces together. Ill hook something up soon tho smile.gif also if you want i can get you the psd if you wanna play with it too biggrin.gif

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »

Those tires look impossibly thin... I would hate to hit a pothole or rock with those, lol.

socalx

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »

wow how long does it usually take you to do one of these.i was wondering if you could do a truck for m if it wouldnt be any problem its a yellow chevy colorado extreme 4 door

oops lol didnt read the second page but can you still do the truck if you can please

pitbullz

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »

yeah no prob man smile.gif if you can maybe find a pic of a rim style you like doesnt have to be exact just so i can get a basic idea and maybe some high res truck pics of the colorado. Ill look for some to between us both we should be able to find a usable pic smile.gif oh yeah what year is it?

socalx

• Archived User
2005 Montego
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2006, 09:44:00 PM »

Pages: [1] 2