xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Eminence  (Read 246 times)

rmgr

• Archived User
The Eminence
« on: June 23, 2005, 09:44:00 AM »

Looks like a pretty ok forum, need a new banner though, The one that's on now comes with the skin and it's default so yeah that's about it, keep it up.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
The Eminence
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 06:58:00 AM »

hm, well, i joined, looks pretty cool

metaldevil

• Archived User
The Eminence
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »

I browsed the site, but haven't joined yet. I'm not trying to put anyone down (so nobody take offense), but it seems to me that you guys just make sigs, trade them, show them off, and use them as your own so you can start the cycle anew and make some more sigs. Is this pretty much the gist of it? If that's what you do it's fine, but I thought I was gonna see some variety in the graphic work done there. Maybe wallpapers, icons, desktop themes (for PC), etc. Or maybe some user-made art that he/she wants to show off. That'd be pretty cool. Even having some 640x480 backgrounds for Xbox skins made would be sweet. I see you guys have some tuts up. That's great, too, but the focus seems to be on sigs. Played out techno/anime/grunge-style sigs. Sorry 'bout that last remark, but are you guys gonna broaden the scope of the art? I'd like to join as I can provide some easy-to-understand (for noobs) self-made tutorials. I've been using PS since 1999, and I've gotten familiar with its inner workings. I'm not a pro, but I've invested a lot of time in figuring out how to accomplish certain tasks like the pros do. I can make some great art, but I don't want to focus solely on sigs. So my questions are, "I'd like to join, but why should I? Will the site extend the art into other things like aforementioned?"

P.S. You can join our site by clicking my sig. We trade Xbox skins of any program, but concentrate mostly on EvoX as that is what most of the community seems to use. We don't do just any skins, we do adult (XXX) skins. Quality ones, too. You won't find crap on our site. Some great UnleashX skins on there by yours truly. smile.gif

Edit: Someone made a thread called "Photoshop This". Here you can see the piece I submitted. It's Clintler. I can do better (more precise) work than this, but this was just a quickie.