xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo film script unveiled... allegedly  (Read 250 times)

XanTium

• Archived User
Halo film script unveiled... allegedly
« on: November 07, 2005, 08:02:00 AM »

Halo film script unveiled... allegedly -- Posted by XanTium on November 7 09:26
From bit-tech.net:

The chaps over at movie website Latino Review claim to have a first look at the script for the new Halo movie.
Do not go there unless you want to read potential spoilers!

The script is basically a reflection of the storyline of the first Halo game - the Pillar of Autumn, Captain Keyes, etc. According to this preview, the film is nothing more than a movie version of Halo 1.
This seems a little odd. The assumption amongst the gaming community has always been that the film would tie in to the mythology somehow, perhaps resolving a climax at the end of Halo 3, due out next year.

Read More: bit-tech.net

romeoso

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »

soo tempted to read!  2007 cannot come any sooner.

FSM

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »

Hmm...

I call bulls#!t...

The context sounds great, mabey this 'latino' was given the first pages to look over, but does anyone else notice how there is no information you couldn't get off the game.

2. Getting the script, even if it is full, sounds awesome.... But where does "Then we see" it is gory, so and so on... That's a final review, not b&w script review, by far....

As well, how could this person have seend the movie??? Who's in it... What king of action do they use (CGI, liveaction?)

This is just a dearest fan giving out a farse briefing for all to see... Geez... Let the rumors begin, huh?

When, and if, someone does get any little bits of this movie, albeit props, script, clips, etc, I'm sure they will actually have somethign to show for it... Until then, let's get this 360 hacked...

-FSM-

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

You might as welll read it. We all know what happened in Halo 1. So since this is the same, its not like its going to ruin anything for you.

Sauron-Jin

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »

OH, This a complete BullS*#T

I wouldn´t say there is no information there you cannot obtain from the games. But i would say all the information in this suppossed script is obtained from the games + Halo books (i have read all 3 of them)

Just garbage to make new visitors comming, it even hasn't the standard shape and form of a script.

cya!

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »

i doubt theyd just dramatize the first game, the second book already did that, they would just overplaying the plotline

BTW all 3 books = awesome

crypysmoker

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 11:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(FSM @ Nov 7 2005, 05:31 PM)
Hmm...

I call bulls#!t...

The context sounds great, mabey this 'latino' was given the first pages to look over, but does anyone else notice how there is no information you couldn't get off the game.

-FSM-

I am right there with you. this in no way shows that bungie would have wrote this, it is nothing like the books or story lines ingame.  this is a load of crap form a website that wants attention. read the script everyone, its not real so there are no spoilers. i promise you that this is bull.  bungie would never have wrote a storyline this boring, not only to mention that fact that is says really cool and stupid phrases like that throughout.    

please everyone read it so you know that this is not real.   bungie is not stupid and arrogant enough to not only realease a crap script like this, much less letting anyone get there hands on it.
has anyone ever heard of this website before??    its a latin website i take it, but this has nothing to do with it.

someone needed attention on this one bad, and thats all it is.  read it so you can see that this is bull please.

This post has been edited by crypysmoker: Nov 7 2005, 07:48 PM

irishdrunk

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »

I didn't read it.  I just read the part about the majority believing that the movie would encompass Halo 1, 2 and end in 3.
They already said they wanted to make it epic....and Peter Jackson is onboard.  
I think they will make it like the Matrix, it had an "ending" that would make the movie whole, so if no one liked it, they didn't have to make more...same with SAW, and The first Star Wars.  Maybe the plan is for a Trilogy, but they will END the first Halo movie, instead of cliffhang it, just incase it only draws in the video game fans.  That is just my thought
It's like...when I saw Matrix, I hoped for a sequel, but didn't KNOW there would be one.  But when I watched Spiderman, I KNEW there would be a sequel.  Same with Chronicles of Riddick.  It has that open-ended ending that ends it and prepares you for a sequel at the same time.

I expect more than one.