xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Final Fantasy Advent Children Leaked  (Read 291 times)

Twasi

• Archived User
Final Fantasy Advent Children Leaked
« on: September 11, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »

*Sigh* I honestly feel bad for SE putting all this time and money into the movie and some dipshit makes a rip of it and puts it on the internet. I'm pretty sure the MPAA is all over this one but there isn't alot they can do to people in sweeden and such. Luckily it's in japanese with japanese subs, but I'm sure someone will fan sub it. Funny how their biggest fans are the ones to pirate the movie early and never end up paying for an actual copy. :(

irishdrunk

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »

I was going to start a topic on this movie too.  A lot of hard core fans have been waiting SSOOOOOO long for this, it's not suprising.

But the release date is not to far away.
Out of all the sites dedicated to this movie, it says' the release date is either Sept 13 th US Sept 14 JAP (Time zone difference makes this simotaniously(sp))

The others say Sept 14th JAP, and before the end of the month in US.

This movie is worth waiting for.  I will be picking it up for sure.

Twasi

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »

Yeah, Ill wait for the movie, I don't want the plotline ruined for when I see the good version because subs just piss me off, Anyways I was right the MPAA is all over this one.

[11.09.2005 22:47:58] [DHT] 66.252.134.154 was in range warenet - mpaa.org - : 66.252.128.0 - 66.252.143.255

I see a few well deserved lawsuits coming.

This post has been edited by Twasi: Sep 12 2005, 12:44 AM

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 09:54:00 PM »

torrent ip blockers dont do shit...

Himura

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »

The others say Sept 14th JAP, and before the end of the month in US.

Wasnt the US release pushed back to november or something though?

This post has been edited by Himura: Sep 12 2005, 08:15 AM

Twasi

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 01:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Sep 12 2005, 05:29 AM)
torrent ip blockers dont do shit...

Exactly but you can see who is listening in on the torrent. I don't see why people download movies anyways, the fine is outrageous I'll take the less than 1 hours work it takes to go to the movies and see it with a decent sound system instead of waiting forever for it to download and risk the chance of my ISP cutting my internet. plus it's all in japanese, people are stupid... that or there were alot more japanese speaking people in america than I thought.

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(Twasi @ Sep 12 2005, 09:26 AM)
Exactly but you can see who is listening in on the torrent. I don't see why people download movies anyways, the fine is outrageous I'll take the less than 1 hours work it takes to go to the movies and see it with a decent sound system instead of waiting forever for it to download and risk the chance of my ISP cutting my internet. plus it's all in japanese, people are stupid... that or there were alot more japanese speaking people in america than I thought.

Maybe if you found an alternative to gay torrents (like, say, newsgroups) you wouldn't have to worry so much. Also, so what if it is in Japanese? The lovely thing about XBMC is that we can add subs via .ssa files. As for feeling sorry for Squeenix, I don't. They PROMISED a simultaneous launch of Advent Children (after the unacceptable 3 year wait) and then they renigged on the US launch in order to catch the Holiday Rush.

Sorry Squeenix, us US gamers (and to a lesser extent, European gamers... lets face it guys, the euros are practically used to getting stuff extremely late or not at all) arn't going to take this lying down. Sure, most of us will buy it when it eventually comes out, but there should be NO surprise that 90% of internet savy FF fans won't download this  :cuss:

irishdrunk

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Boba_Fett @ Sep 14 2005, 02:36 PM)
Maybe if you found an alternative to gay torrents (like, say, newsgroups) you wouldn't have to worry so much. Also, so what if it is in Japanese? The lovely thing about XBMC is that we can add subs via .ssa files. As for feeling sorry for Squeenix, I don't. They PROMISED a simultaneous launch of Advent Children (after the unacceptable 3 year wait) and then they renigged on the US launch in order to catch the Holiday Rush.

Sorry Squeenix, us US gamers (and to a lesser extent, European gamers... lets face it guys, the euros are practically used to getting stuff extremely late or not at all) arn't going to take this lying down. Sure, most of us will buy it when it eventually comes out, but there should be NO surprise that 90% of internet savy FF fans won't download this  :cuss:

Ya, every dollar they can take away from an american during x-mas season is a dollar not spent on a 360 I guess.  of course the richy rich parents out there that buy there kids 400 dollar toys for x-mas won't mind splurging an additional 22 bucks for the Advent Children DVD.
3 years was god damn unacceptable.  So was "The Spirits Within"  If it takes them so long to produce this stuff, don't come out with complete SHIT the first time around and nobody will bitch.  I for one, am NOT internet savvy.  I tried using a torrent a couple of times and couldn't get it to work.  But I would be downloading this RIGHT NOW, just to fuck them that extra mile.  And if you don't like it, you know where my zipper is...

lebriznon

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »

well japanese release is past now.

this movie is godly.  ive waited so long and it was worth it...

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »

I'm a bit agrovated that the date has been pushed back so much. (Consitering the orginal relice was supposed to tie in with the US relice of the PSP)
But it's supposed to be worth it. I'm still waiting for the dvd, assuming SE doen't stiff the US audience.