xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Who Here Dislikes G4?  (Read 303 times)

juanman

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« on: March 30, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »

i was just watching tv and i realized that G4 pretty much ran all of the tech tv shows out. i liked alot of the tech shows like screen savers and those kind, i also like unscrewed alot. but now the channel info nolonger says G4TTV (G4 Tech Tv) but now only G4 and all of the tech tv shows are gone except for Xplay. Alot of the G4 shows suck. I mean alot. they are suppose to be video games but all of their video game shows suck, the only good one on there is Xplay and it is a tech tv show. any one else here kinda mad about what G4 did? i know Tech Tv was sold to them but come on.
P.S, who else here thinks that Morgan Webb is extremly hot? Sarah Lane is ok but Morgan is better.

nonamer66

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »

G4 sucks. I never bother to watch that channel anymore. When it was Tech TV half of the shows were pretty good and I'd watch. To be honest I hate the fact its an all games channel now. I wish they would gear their genre toward more technology and news instead of just games. I'm sick of games. I only want to see a game on my console or pc, but not on a tv channel.

Yes, Morgan Webb is hot and I wish she would wear more skimpy clothes and jump up and down on trampolines but oh well that'll never happen. :D

This post has been edited by nonamer66: Mar 31 2005, 04:08 AM

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »

I dont hate G4 or TechTV.

I hate Paul Allen.

So much for having two great networks working side by side. Its all hollywood now. They are targeting the 18-34 hiopster demographic.

Thers no tech (well duh after permanently naming the channel G4). and all the cool shows from before are merely shells of their former selves.

Attack of the show?? i mean come on......

Yet i still watch the channel on a regular basis for the shows that havent changed all that much. Judgement Day, Electric Playground. Arena (though its not in production anymore), etc......mostly the old G4 shows........

RIP TechTV.......

I just wish i could get my hands on old TSS and C4H episodes........

This post has been edited by thegame_evolution: Mar 31 2005, 04:15 AM

gcskate27

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

g4 sucked, tech tv was ok-ish... and now the combo sucks... icons is the only decent show...

and just to make my post somewhat more relevent
(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/gcskate27/gm_l3.jpg)

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/gcskate27/gm_l2.jpg)

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/gcskate27/gm_l1.jpg)

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/gcskate27/gm_l4.jpg)

;)

nonamer66

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »

well done gcskate27  :luv:

sulfur

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »

I prefer Sarah Lane.

This post has been edited by sulfur: Apr 1 2005, 10:42 AM

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »

I used to watch TechTV and even a bit of the post takeover G4TechTV. I used to enjoy TSS untill the takeover, and I even used to watch call for help, XPlay(and extended play) and tech live every so often.
Post merger tss was painfull watered down, all other shows of geek enterainment/education were cut. Soo I stoped watching G4, every so often I catch an XPlay episode but rarely. So I now watch the history channel more and dvds.

juanman

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »

Xplay is the best show left. they better not cancel or change the hosts. Thats what they did to TSS, they hacked patrick norton and added that fat gay guy then he was gone and the whole crew except for rose and lane were replaced. i hate G4. on the sidenote, who here thinks that morgan web should pose for playboy since she won the contest. i wouldnt mind seeing a certain part of her in her lower half. do you think shes natural, trimmed, or has a complete shaved? i would like to think the last choice.

Ps, if you look around you can find a upskirt shot look on limewire

Yuyu

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 01:34:00 AM »

Bummer TechTV is gone, loved some of their older programming...

Out with the gold in with the spew...

Oh and here is my links for relevance to the women discussion...
http://www.gceleb.com/pictures-2/morgan_we...gan_webb_15.jpg

P.S. Morgan Webb is hotter than Sarah Lane

MOD Edit: NSFW link not allowed.

This post has been edited by sulfur: Apr 1 2005, 10:31 AM

RoboChicken

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 01:38:00 AM »

I only watch Filter because FookMi is on it - not as hot as Morgan but I'd hit it any day or night  :luv:

(IMG:http://kensforce.com/dianem15.jpg)

This post has been edited by RoboChicken: Apr 1 2005, 09:43 AM

mgamer20o0

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 02:26:00 AM »

when it was tech tv i by far watched that channle the most. they had so many good shows and other programs. Anime Unleashed, TSS, call for help, the one that showed short flixs ext. before you could watch the slow and learn something. now its blah. it sucks so badly. i never watch it, maybe a couple hours week just for anime unleashed. someone needs to make a new network and bring back pat and leo. along with all the good shows. g4 sucks.

juanman

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »

goddamnit. G4 got rid of anotehr techtv guy, this time it was Adam Sessler of X-Play. And guess who replaced him? the same retard that is on like 5 other g4 shows, kevin perrera. So out of all of the original techtv people, only 3 remain. Kevin Rose, Sarah Lane, and Morgan Webb. If I was them i would just quit because you know they will be getting fired in the near future, just a matter of time. Anyone else got anything that they wanna add?

gcskate27

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »

they said sessler was getting another show on g4...

SpiderX1016

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »

god damn man, at this rate everyone is gonna be gone from techtv  :(

and yes i hate g4

gcskate27

• Archived User
Who Here Dislikes G4?
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »