xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Jokes  (Read 73 times)

wazzupbe1

• Archived User
2 Jokes
« on: August 04, 2003, 12:43:00 AM »

JOKE #1
Q: whats the difference between a computer and a woman

A: woman doesnt accept a 3.5 inch floppy.

JOKE # 2
A man was stuck in a jungle in china. He found this huge mansion in the middle of no where. He rang the dorbell and asked if he could stay for the night and eat there food. An old man answered the door and said of course you can stay, under 1 stipulation, you can not fool around with my grandoughter, and if you do, you will have to go through 3 chinesse torcher tests.
The man takes a shower and comes down for dinner and sees the old man's grandoughter (a knock out babe) and gets these wild ideas. Then later that night, he and the grandoughter have sex and try not to wake up the old man. The young man goes to sleep thinking the old man didnt know about them having sex.
He wakes up that morning to find a 100 pound rock on his chest, and on the rock is written "chinesse torcher test #1: 100 pound rock on chest." So he throws that rock out of out the window and reads on the other side of the rock "Chinesse torcher test #2: 100 pound rock tied to left testical." So the man jumps out of the window to save his testical and reads on the side of the house, "Chinesse torcher test #3: right testical tied to bed post."
RIP

CASTOR_TROY

• Archived User
2 Jokes
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 08:34:00 AM »

jsut wrong thats worng man WRONG ouch

RinGz

• Archived User
2 Jokes
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 08:44:00 AM »

the first one is funny, I've heard the second one, and it's still painful.  I don't like things that make me squirm