xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Stupid, But Funny  (Read 98 times)

100:10100

• Archived User
Stupid, But Funny
« on: May 15, 2003, 02:16:00 PM »

So anyway.  One night this guy goes over to his gf's house for dinner and to meet her parents.  Before they get to the dinner table, his gf tells him not to talk at all during dinner because the first person to talk has to do the dishes afterwards.  And she said there was a LOT of dishes.  So anyway, they are sitting there eating, and the guy is starting to get really horny.  So he gets up, walks over to his gf and bangs her, without saying anything and nobody else says anything because they dont want to do dishes.  About 5 minutes later, he is getting horny again so he gets up and fucks his gf's mom.  Nobody says anything.  About another 5 min goes by and then he goes over and fucks the dog.  He then sits down and eats some more.  (At this point only the father is left.)  Anyway, he stands up, and is going to go to the bathroom, but the dad thinks that he is going to go fuck him, so he says ALRIGHT I'LL DO THE DISHES!!!!!

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Stupid, But Funny
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 04:44:00 PM »

dry.gif

100:10100

• Archived User
Stupid, But Funny
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 07:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (Boozy @ May 16 2003, 01:50 AM)
you know what? I thought about that joke, and it could probly be funny, but the delivery sucked.

Yeah, I kinda forgot about some things, it's been a while since I heard that anyway, couldn't really remember everything.  Some key things got cut out I think.

headhntrthx

• Archived User
Stupid, But Funny
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 10:50:00 PM »

I just hate the dishes!