xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 1988 Honda Accord Lxi Beautiful! Wait What Happened To It?  (Read 232 times)

Millerboy3

• Archived User
1988 Honda Accord Lxi Beautiful! Wait What Happened To It?
« on: March 17, 2009, 06:23:00 PM »

well lets see.  clutch was going out.  i was going about 40mph downhill in the rain in a 25mph zone (yea i kno speeding :S) anyway clutch went out completely was stuck and car would no longer respond to throttle. so i attempted to slow it down with just the brakes nice and slow.... no beans  tires locked up i went into a 25ft slide THROUGH a stop sign and what do ya kno on a 1.6mi  back road there was 1 vehicle other than me.  great it was a truck so i slid into the road truck clipped my rear drivers side not horrible damage there.  repairable with a fender and some paint.  BUT WAIT. after the truck hit me i went near a ditch and what happened to be there?  a FCKIN POWER POLE. i think it made a nice new body shape in the rear dont you?  hhhmm  now how am i going to get my 2 12's anc 2 10's outta the truck (they face out)

Still looks good for its age. original paint biggrin.gif
IPB Image

Get a good look...
IPB Image

Drivers Side Rear
IPB Image

USED to be the back window...
IPB Image

and once honda meets pole they get very intimate... honda even starts to take poles shape. xD
IPB Image

Can see the pole impurities on my car ohmy.gif
IPB Image