xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Camaros?  (Read 295 times)

sk8phreak88

• Archived User
Camaros?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »

Ooooh yeah.. But I think the camaro is now on hold till next year-ish to make room for a bike.  uhh.gif

I can't decide, but I'm leaning more towards the bike so I can save up and get a nicer one, or one in the same range with money to spare for some "go fast" parts.  biggrin.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Camaros?
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »

Hey, just a quick thought for ya. I've spent the last week's off work hours hoeing out all the random garbage I have in my storage. (Dear lord am I a pack rat.) Anyway, aside from the normal engines, non running motorcycles, box spring that hasn't been used in years, etc..... , I found a few things you may be interested in. I still have a set of sparkplugs for the Probe GT. Can't remember exactly which type off the top of my head, but I'm sure they not overly cheap as that's simply not my style. Also have some new brake pads. Pheno spacers. And maybe a few other things, though I haven't went through the pile of parts to really verify whats PGT, what's Sprint, what's my truck, etc. But if you have any interest, let me know. PM me. Email me @ [email protected]. Rylinkus13 on AIM. Other than that, theyre going in the trash, so might as well help someone out. Anyway, let me know.

sk8phreak88

• Archived User
Camaros?
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 08:45:00 AM »

Alright guys.. Heres the update...

IPB Image

biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's a 2004 Suzuki SV650/S it's got 10,500 miles which so far 200 of them are my own miles. After tax and title it came to $3753.00 and $80.00 Worth of gas. So far I'm in love with it. It's not considered a "true sport bike" It's considered a standard on my insurance so it's a bit cheaper then a real sport bike. But it's still got some get up and go!

Loving the gas mileage as well.

Next year is the camaro.  cool.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Camaros?
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 06:24:00 PM »

Nice bike man. Congrats. I hope you enjy it. I still need to send you those Probe parts I have. Sorry I've been dragging my feet. Just been busy man.

sk8phreak88

• Archived User
Camaros?
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »

Hey, thanks for the compliment. No problem on the parts man, just let me know when you do get them shipped out so I can repay you for the shipping atleast.

sk8phreak88

• Archived User
Camaros?
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »

So guys, a years gone by and heres the New update..

IPB Image

biggrin.gif
95 Z28 M6
Every option but T-tops. SLP headers to 2.5inch Flow master duals. B&M short shifter. Ram air hood and Intake set up.

I love it so far. It doesn't kill me to pay for the gas I use, on the highway I average 22-26MPG so I'm happy with it.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Camaros?
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 07:54:00 AM »

Awesome...

the way those things are geared they actually do really well at the pump  biggrin.gif

...as long as you don't drive like a crazy person.

I never was a fan of the way they look or handle but I do like the motor and gear box, easily one of the best drive trains to be put in any car ever. beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 [2]