xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: And You Thought You Were Having A Bad Day.  (Read 873 times)

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
And You Thought You Were Having A Bad Day.
« on: June 16, 2012, 12:25:00 AM »

http://www.youtube.c...p;v=yZBjcO3HP5A

Car gets damaged in almost every way imaginable!!!!

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 06:39:00 AM »

saw this on live leak, you see all of it coming

best part is when she just tries to blend in with the support column

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 09:03:00 AM »

This reminds me of the time my wife blew out her tire and rims 15 seconds away from the house on a goodyear curb; a month back.

Women drivers suck

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 09:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(melongstrike @ Jun 16 2012, 10:03 AM) View Post

This reminds me of the time my wife blew out her tire and rims 15 seconds away from the house on a goodyear curb; a month back.

Women drivers suck

I worked at a goodyear many years back and i came into work while there was like 3 inches of sleet and ice on the road.  i was the only one there with a general service peeps to mount tires - none of the techs showed up.  Some lady called in asking if she could get an oil change and if we were open, my jeep 4x4 just barely made it there and i advised her to just stay at home - she didnt listen.  We out out playing in the parking lot when we see the sole car on the road with the turn signal on about to turn into our parking lot.  Instead of a full right turn she only did about a 30 percenter plowing right into the curb blowing the sidewalls out on both right side tires.  That was an expensive oil change for her.... hehe

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »

Well at least she didn't break a tierod or bend a control arm. or maybe she did. lol

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 01:13:00 AM »

i could go on for days with the shit i saw there.  

one guy came in with his Honda civic that worked at a radio shack down the road,  wanted us to "fix" on of his struts.  the strut was laced/tied to the upper mount with 16 gauge speaker wire from radio shack.  

another one came in with a coat hanger holding the passenger rear leaf spring to the axle as the U bolts had fallen off.

then there was the old man who confused the gas with the brake - took out the handy cap sign and flew over the curb in another parking lot.  he then came back asked for and oil change and a ride home.  We always gave rides in the company truck and i had to bring him home. that's where it gets worse - when he ramped over the curb he shit himself.  didn't find out until we were about half way to his house and i was dry heaving out the window.