xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 360 times)

AtlantaMods

• Archived User
Need Help
« on: January 30, 2012, 08:35:00 PM »

well i just found out my ex is locked up and she just had my kid about 3months ago i want to find out if im the father or not can i go up to the family and child services and ask for a dna test or what needs to be done thanks

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Need Help
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 01:43:00 AM »

You should probably contact some legal services or a lawyer.

steveo1978

• Recovered User
Need Help
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Feb 1 2012, 03:43 AM) *

You should probably contact some legal services or a lawyer.

If you signed the birth certificate you might be screwed. If you didn't and she is trying to get support from you you can request a DNA test through social services. You you give more details about this matter I might can give more help.

AtlantaMods

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »

well the problem is she hasnt come after me for any thing at all she is hiding from me and i want to pay child support for my kid if it is my kid i know she is still living in Ga but where is my problem i when to childservices and askd them but they told me i had to go to the county she is in well the problem is i dont know what county she is in

steveo1978

• Recovered User
Need Help
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 04:44:00 PM »

Oh you are gonna need some legal help. If you know where she is locked up at then try that county first, also if she is in jail you might be able to get them to tell you her home address. I understand you point that if it is your kid you want to be a part if its life and thats why you need a lawyer because if she is gonna be locked up for a while and it is your kid then you may be able to get custody of the child.

AtlantaMods

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 05:20:00 PM »

well she got out monday morning so im might do it this up comming monday and see the out come on it