xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Swapping Website  (Read 146 times)

Gnagy

• Archived User
Game Swapping Website
« on: August 20, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »

So I'm thinking of starting a website/forums for xbox360 game swapping . Example: if someone plays and finishes a game post it in the forum on the site and swap someone for another game. Shipping will be cheap using media mail. any thoughts or suggestions?

I have some games that I have that I really don't want to take to GS to loose out money on and i know there are others out there as well. There would be some type of reference system and want to keep trusted people and no scammers. I have alot of thoughts and ideas and I want to get the public thoughts before moving on with it.

Gnagy

• Archived User
Game Swapping Website
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 08:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(sqad5 @ Aug 20 2010, 09:43 PM) View Post

Idk Man i think alot of people will rip each other off.

Yeah i know but what i want to do in the site it self for members joining to supply a working number and address for the admins to be able to settle disputes. I also want to include which can also help ebay feedback and other websites feedback or references of some sort as well.

bucko

• Recovered User
Game Swapping Website
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 05:56:00 AM »

This sort of topic is better of here you can ask for ideas but only link to your site in your sig if you make one.

I tried a rental dvd movie thing and they charged my credit card without authorising me. Very annoying, it might be better to start of on facebook or something and do it with friends first.

Ranger72

• Archived User
Game Swapping Website
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 07:14:00 AM »

I am pretty sure there already is a site for this. I am not sure what site it is but I remember reading about it somewhere a while ago.

Syn201

• Archived User
Game Swapping Website
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »

been done before i got dicked by one years ago

already loads sites doing it myself i would rather rent them then swap no value in preowned games what so ever like for instance i bought the big pile of crap that is lesiure suit larry 40 gbp (yes they musta seen me coming)
next week its worth 4 gbp i told them where to go and kept it i would rather use it as a cosater then lose that much money ..