xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Got A Speeding Ticket  (Read 159 times)

njmbb8

• Archived User
I Got A Speeding Ticket
« on: July 07, 2010, 07:22:00 PM »

so today i went to home depot to get some birdseed and on my way home i come into my neighborhood without a care in the world and the speed limit is 25 so i came around the corner saw a cop car and started to slow down but apparently he got me with the radar gun first and he got out of his car and pointed to the side of the road and it turns out he clocked me doing 46 and gave me a ticket and now my parents (i'm 17) are making me pay for it and i don't have that much money so untill then ill be getting money anyway that i can which will be hard since noone is hiring so if you would like to help out please give me a donation through paypal my paypal email is I AM TO LAZY TO GET A JOB AND WANT FREE MONIES @ I SPEED IN NEIGHBORHOODS WHERE KIDS MIGHT RUN OUT IN THE ROAD.com any donation big or small helps

hamwbone

• Recovered User
I Got A Speeding Ticket
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »

Have a nice vacation.

Rules and Acceptable Posting Policy for Xbox-Scene

Donation Requests – do not post threads, or links or requests in your signatures for donations of any type on XS.  If you feel you should be allowed, contact HSDEMONZ for permission. Exceptions are made for Staff and selected individuals. (notable exceptions.. we allow MXM and CRAXTION to request donations.) Ignoring this part of the policy result in a ban. Far to often people have used this site as a delivery service for their donations scams, so our policy is to simply not allow them anymore.