xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Why Love Mega Hurts  (Read 1877 times)

Analogic

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 03:47:00 AM »

That is some messed up stuff right there.
That girl must be sick in her head, but still...saying that all modern girls are like that is nonsense. That's like saying every modern guy is a rapist, because a lot of girls get raped lately.

Well I guess you must feel a bit like being raped...oh well, another life experience for you. We all get them from time to time, you are certanly not the first or the last.

Here's hoping that someone will pick up your code  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

bucko

• Recovered User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 03:55:00 AM »

Donations are not allowed on here without permission from a headmod sorry bud I know you have had it tough but even it gets tough for others like me, I've been a lonely guy travelling and working in Europe the past couple of years but now the world has come crashing down and I have to find a proper job tongue.gif.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 04:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(bucko @ Jul 5 2010, 04:55 AM) View Post

Donations are not allowed on here without permission from a headmod sorry bud I know you have had it tough but even it gets tough for others like me, I've been a lonely guy travelling and working in Europe the past couple of years but now the world has come crashing down and I have to find a proper job tongue.gif.

^^^ THIS

This is not a place to ask for free money.  For some one who has been around so long, (why the new name? that against the rules, too) you should know better.  

Ask again and thread is gone.

blackillusion

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 09:21:00 AM »

Thanks for your work so far, it would be a shame if you weren't the one to release it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Thanks

xan21

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 07:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(LoveMHz @ Jul 4 2010, 11:15 PM) View Post

xD yeh they do and I will bro. Honestly I rather not take donations at this time. I would much rather work for the money... AND I LOVE PANCAKES! SEND ME SOME NOW!!!  biggrin.gif

I dont think he was asking for donations at all... unless pancakes count. More like hes tell his shit story and if anyone has work contact him lol.

scopen4

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »

Since(how long you have been a member) has anything to do with this.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by scopen4: Jul 6 2010, 06:38 AM

lostboyz

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 02:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(xan21 @ Jul 5 2010, 07:54 PM) View Post

I dont think he was asking for donations at all... unless pancakes count. More like hes tell his shit story and if anyone has work contact him lol.

the post was invis'd

I think pancake donations are within the rules though  biggrin.gif

DARKFiB3R

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »

Shit, sorry to hear that LoveMHZ.

I got banged up for a couple of months for something I didn't do, so I know what that's like  sad.gif

You seem like a very talented bloke though, so I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time.

All the best.

scuba156

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »

Just remember bro, im always happy to help out where i can and always here for support. Glad to hear your getting back on your feet. Ill send you a PM

WorldFormula

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 12:47:00 AM »

Sorry to hear about this, I was wondering where you went! I'd been following the N64 project for a while. You've got talent dude, you'll make it through and that bitch will burn in hell.  cool.gif

jayboy86

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 01:15:00 PM »

sorry to hear of your troubles, i hope everything gets better for you. any ideas on external progress on completion of the project and i was so looking forward to goldeneye and zelda. again best of luck m8 in the future

jason

theguru1

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 05:10:00 AM »

despite all your troubles you must think of the progress you have made on emulators it would be shame to let such great progress & your talent go to waste on this...

Best of luck fella.

nafeasonto

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2020, 05:20:00 AM »

what the FUCK is wrong with women?  Holy shit.  I just don't know what to say...

superfireball123

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2020, 06:02:00 AM »

I feel bad for you that is one of the most screwed up things I have ever heard of. It kind of makes you wonder was it the parents fault for how they raised them or does the girl screw it up herself.

KoukiMonster91

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 12:39:00 PM »

the majority of women b4 they have a family of there own, when it comes down to it, dont care about anything but themselves. i had something similar happen to me, but at a bar and i ended up going home with a different girl so i had a alibi. what happened was i was hitting on this girl and her BF's friend saw and told him. to get out of it the next day she said she was just trying to get a free drink and that i must of spiked it cause she says she only remembers waking up in my bed. the reason i say this is cause i couldn't wrap my head around why she would say i raped her untill she told me why after it was all done with and i figure its about the same for you. i wish u the best man cause i know what uv been through and if i had the extra money a dev kit would be on the way to ur house cause im sure u miss it second most (first would be not living with mom) good luck man
Pages: 1 [2] 3