xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Why Love Mega Hurts  (Read 1878 times)

LoveMHz

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« on: July 04, 2010, 12:42:00 AM »

So a lot of you really don't know me and there's about a million reasons why. Mostly for my own safety from my past legal troubles.

So let me start off from a year ago. Note that I'm going to keep this as short and with as little details as possible but still be able to tell the story. (Fear of future legal actions for being online during the time of house arrest and/or possible slander). So it all started about 2 years ago when I meet had a girl add me on Myspace. Long story short she was from the town of my best friend and she swore that we had met before, so I added her and we struck up a conversation. A few months into talking things lead to another and we were dating. This lasted for less than 6 months before we broke up and tried to move on.

Once I turned 18 in the end of 09 I decided to move out on my own. Working online doing web design and programming for small companies. The income was great and I always had money to blow. Then this where the good ends. About 2 months into 09 she calls me and asks if I mind if she comes over and stays the weekend. After a short talk I said yes. Later that we weekend she comes over and we attempt to rekindle our love, talking about moving and all the other bullshit stuff that I seemed to not notice as complete bullshit. But I had no reason to believe that she was lieing at the time. So we talked about getting back together after she got back home and broke up with her boyfriend.

Now, less than a week later, I have the local police, team? there was about 4 of them, storm my house and arrest me under a warrant for Rape. In complete shock, and lack of sleep from staying up the previous night talking with an overseas client about a future project, I agreed to cooperate with the police. I was forced to give a DNA sample and fingered printed, then later told the story of how she came over and that I only fingered her shortly after she left. To my disbelief I was locked away and due to the nature of everything and my age I was locked in the mental crazy part of the jail for my safety. 23 hour daily lock down in a single cell and nothing to do for over a month.

Come a month later I was released on bond and placed on house arrest with an ankle monitor. Allowing me to leave my mother's house under request and approval. Over a year passed and I was still stuck on house, desperately waiting for the a court date. News came and went. DNA/Rape tests came back negative and then the charges changed. Due to me admitting to fingering her, the charges stayed even though her story didn't. So now I was facing charges of forceful fingering her and looking at a long drawn out case that could possibly send me away for 20 years and fuck up my whole future.

-- A week ago -- About a week ago my lawyer calls me and tells me that they have a court date and the DA is working a new plea agreement. So I decided I might accept it if it was worth it.

-- 4 days ago -- I was offered a plea of 3 years probation, no sexual charge (charges replaced with felony assault), and everything under the first offender act so it wouldn't be on my record. The main reason I decided to take it was due to not wanting to risk going to trial and losing (Becoming a registered sex offender would have ended any possible future. I know there's a chance that I could have won, but that's just a chance and I couldn't have risked that.

-- Now -- Now I'm back to having a life. I've been dating the most amazing girl in the world for almost 8 months now and it's clearly the best thing that has ever happed to me. She's honestly the all one for me. I just can't wait to marry her and have the life that her and I both deserve.. But, I'm currently in debt over my eyes and wanting to get back on track with school and working. Life honestly sucks at home so I'm trying to move out as soon as possible, mostly so I can actually have the chance of going somewhere in my life. Other things include not having clothes, money, and car. All of my trust fund went to legal stuff and I'm facing one of the hardest times of my life. But luckily I have my Andy and I'm making it.

Currently I'm looking for a job so I can make everything happen. Things are going to be hard for me here for a while, but I'm ready to face them. The bad part is that I'm having to leave the scene for awhile to be able to do this. I hope you all could wish the best for me and hopefully I'll be able to return in the near future to pick up on my work. I have sent out all of my source code to various groups in the scene, so things could possible be continued from where I left off.

-- The Scene -- Due to my legal debt to my lawyer I was pretty much forced to sell my developers kit so I could pay him and be able to go to trial or in my case to go future with the plea agreement.

Thanks everyone who has been here for me through all of this and I truly owe all of you more than I could ever repay. This scene has helped me more than I could type out in some many ways. <3

Until next time,
LoveMHz <3

This post has been edited by LoveMHz: Jul 4 2010, 07:57 AM

Neptune

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 01:25:00 AM »

FWIW: This is legit...not a BS SOB story. I have sent him a few hundred bucks out of my pocket so he could eat and continue on living.

I have even offered him a room in my house until he can get stuff settled, him and his girl...Rent free, just keep it clean and keep on devvin...

All I can say is if you are leaving 100% please release all your code so others can continue on your great work.

EvilTeddyBear

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 01:34:00 AM »

BTW, LoveMHz is a BADASS PHP coder as well, I got him some gigs and he delivered early, secure, clean PRO code!

so if you need php dev give him a shout!

bengrimsy

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 07:10:00 AM »

a woman do something stupid and scandalous???? i dont believe it. lol keep your head up love. if i had the funds id help you out. but you'll be fine. with your skill and abilities you will bounce back. and if you ever need food, ill make you some pankakes.

yaazz

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 09:34:00 AM »

first rule of talking to the police, do not do it.
Anything you say can and will be used against you, even if you are innocent.

That said, that really sucks for you.
Send your sources to sourceforge or something before you go

lostboyz

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 01:20:00 PM »

Just promise to stick around IRC buddy, let me know if you need anything

_zlinky

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 04:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(bengrimsy @ Jul 4 2010, 08:10 AM) View Post

a woman do something stupid and scandalous???? i dont believe it.

Yes, women do shit like that all the fucking time (here in the US at least). sad.gif   Haven't you heard the story of Gary Coleman's ex-wife?  Or the countless story where women get away with assault, child abuse and even murder of their own husbands?  Believe it or not women have a LARGE percentage of domestic violence contribution and no one really knows this because domestic violence caused by women is highly under-reported. sad.gif

I'm not sure what country you live in, but in the US, women in general are evil bitches that seek to fuck you up every time.  If you've never had a damn woman do shit like that to you, than you are indeed a very fortunate person.  I don't trust women in general because I got tired of being fucked over.  US women are fucked up money loving cunts brainwashed by the cult phenomenon spreading like a poisonous cancer through the minds of men and women known as feminism.  mad.gif

throwingks

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 05:39:00 PM »

^

Go into your profile settings and re-enable sarcasm detection. It probably got disabled in the last upgrade.

Neptune

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Jul 4 2010, 04:39 PM) View Post

^

Go into your profile settings and re-enable sarcasm detection. It probably got disabled in the last upgrade.

+1

LoveMHz

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(Neptune @ Jul 4 2010, 03:25 AM) View Post

FWIW: This is legit...not a BS SOB story. I have sent him a few hundred bucks out of my pocket so he could eat and continue on living.

I have even offered him a room in my house until he can get stuff settled, him and his girl...Rent free, just keep it clean and keep on devvin...

All I can say is if you are leaving 100% please release all your code so others can continue on your great work.

Yes you have and think you soooo much bro. If I wasn't on probation then I would probably take you up on the room offer.

QUOTE(EvilTeddyBear @ Jul 4 2010, 03:34 AM) View Post

BTW, LoveMHz is a BADASS PHP coder as well, I got him some gigs and he delivered early, secure, clean PRO code!

so if you need php dev give him a shout!

Thanks =) And yes I really need some work. C++ and everything web related. PHP/CSS/HTML/JS/AJAX

QUOTE(bengrimsy @ Jul 4 2010, 09:10 AM) View Post

a woman do something stupid and scandalous???? i dont believe it. lol keep your head up love. if i had the funds id help you out. but you'll be fine. with your skill and abilities you will bounce back. and if you ever need food, ill make you some pankakes.

xD yeh they do and I will bro. Honestly I rather not take donations at this time. I would much rather work for the money... AND I LOVE PANCAKES! SEND ME SOME NOW!!!  biggrin.gif

QUOTE(yaazz @ Jul 4 2010, 11:34 AM) View Post

first rule of talking to the police, do not do it.
Anything you say can and will be used against you, even if you are innocent.

That said, that really sucks for you.
Send your sources to sourceforge or something before you go

I realize now it was a stupid mistake, but I freaked out. Won't happen again. Pretty much every developer has a copy of my source code. The main reason why it's not public is because most people don't have the tools to use it and second because some of the code is still private.

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jul 4 2010, 03:20 PM) View Post

Just promise to stick around IRC buddy, let me know if you need anything

Will do bro. My ZNC is back up so I'll be keeping an eye on everything.. Right now all I need some work and pay. I was pretty much robbed after I was arrested and I need to buy some new clothes (only have a pair of paints and a hand full of t-shirts.) and a car.

Thanks for the support yet again guys <3

lantus

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »

holy shit Love, i had no idea about any of this

keep your chin up bud - i have no doubt you will bounce back.

cancerous1

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »

It's like the grinch stole christmas... So sorry dude... you think nintendo sent her? don't be shy about coming back to the nerd side when you get stabilized.

edit: is this for real?!?!?! not funny

This post has been edited by cancerous1: Jul 5 2010, 07:41 AM

LoveMHz

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(lantus @ Jul 5 2010, 01:36 AM) View Post

holy shit Love, i had no idea about any of this

keep your chin up bud - i have no doubt you will bounce back.

Thanks bro. I'm surprised that I never told you.

QUOTE(cancerous1 @ Jul 5 2010, 01:43 AM) View Post

It's like the grinch stole christmas... So sorry dude... you think nintendo sent her? don't be shy about coming back to the nerd side when you get stabilized.

edit: is this for real?!?!?! not funny

Why would I lie? Plus a lot of people have known this ever since I joined the scene. Like Icekiller and Neptune

Twis7eD

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 12:57:00 AM »

That is the most rediculous thing that I have heard in awhile, but yet I believe it. Sorry for what happened. What kind of bitch does that? I hope that you come back to the scene some day and I hope some talented people take over your projects. I was really anticipating Love364 and I really hope someone takes that project over and does as good of a job as you would have.

cancerous1

• Archived User
Why Love Mega Hurts
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 01:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(LoveMHz @ Jul 5 2010, 07:52 AM) View Post

Why would I lie? Plus a lot of people have known this ever since I joined the scene. Like Icekiller and Neptune

not that you would lie.. accounts get stolen, shit happens, who knows.. I just am in disbelief
Pages: [1] 2 3