xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo 2: The Last Man Standing  (Read 122 times)

Alex548

• Recovered User
Halo 2: The Last Man Standing
« on: May 11, 2010, 04:14:00 PM »

capboy210

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »

Still pissed that they ended xbox 1 support and killed the game that made xbox live....

Needless to say M$ has lost a loyal customer due to subscription fee's & EA's decision to only allow original disk owners to play online. Ill actually be selling my Xbox 1 items here on the forums and signing out of here offically and converting to a PS3. So I guess this is a goodbye as well.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 09:04:00 AM »

You realize that EA is planning on doing that for PS3 also right? And, Halo 2 is from an outdated system, that has not been officially supported for quite some time now. Good luck playing last gen games on your PS3.

There are multiple choices of Halo available right now also.

I never understood swan song posts. :shrug:

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 04:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(capboy210 @ May 11 2010, 07:26 PM) View Post

Still pissed that they ended xbox 1 support and killed the game that made xbox live....

Needless to say M$ has lost a loyal customer due to subscription fee's & EA's decision to only allow original disk owners to play online. Ill actually be selling my Xbox 1 items here on the forums and signing out of here offically and converting to a PS3. So I guess this is a goodbye as well.

subscription fees were there since day one. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  30$ per year =(

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 06:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(capboy210 @ May 11 2010, 08:26 PM) View Post

LOL Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Love these posts... Company A fucked me over so Im going to go to Company B and get fucked by them next.

Good luck and have fun.  BTW someone else mentioned this already but the EA thing would carry over to PS3 as well and new PS3s can't play old PS1 and PS2 games, so if you look at it, Sony killed off backwards compatibility completely, so how can they be any better then MS killing off Xbox 1 support and live for xbox 1 games?

I own 360, PS3, and Wii.  No need to be dedicated to one console man.  Though my 360 gets most the use, I do like getting some PS3 exclusives, I do use my Wii, barely, but it does get used.