xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Long Time X-s Members  (Read 670 times)

Maturion

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« on: October 13, 2012, 02:52:00 AM »

Oh yes, the good old Xbox-Scene days. Why did I only join in 2007 and not post in the forums earlier? :|

Vasher

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »

I was creepin' for awhile before joining. Not old school, but been around a few I guess.

I still come back every once and awhile to see what the kids are up to these days.

cool.gif

thorn

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 10:09:00 AM »

Get off our lawns! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Maturion

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 07:12:00 AM »

I just can't believe how calm the X-Scene Forums have become over the last years. I mean, even in 2009 or so, there was a lot more posting action going on here.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »

...... zzz.....

GoTeamScotch

• Recovered User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2020, 10:24:00 PM »

This is the oldest forums account I have and all you guys are putting me to shame

bucko

• Recovered User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »

Nice to see you guys still active. I don't have as much time to post now but I still mess around with my old consoles at the weekend. And come back here for information. I recently managed to get hold of a broadband adapter for my dreamcast, it's nice to play Quake III online on it. I have started buying old games again, because new games are quite expensive and with rent bills to pay. but all my old consoles are still in working order pop.gif.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 07:32:00 AM »

Steam rocks for games on the cheap.

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 02:18:00 PM »

In 2004 I was 14,  I'm 23 now. This place was huge for me back then, I really think taking my xbox apart, painting it, soldering and chipping contributed greatly to my career choice. I'm now a industrial designer and thinking about what case mods I could do with my works' rapid prototyping machine makes me drool.

I'm quite sad that this place is quieter than it was in the glory days but thanks for the memories   smile.gif

A thing I don't remember is why I chose this username, I think I was going to paint a zebra pattern on my xbox.. hey I way 14!  blink.gif

garyopa

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(The*galloping*zebra @ May 18 2013, 04:18 PM) View Post

A thing I don't remember is why I chose this username, I think I was going to paint a zebra pattern on my xbox.. hey I way 14!  blink.gif

You had a vision of the 'future', or you are secretly working for M$.

All the devkits from M$ for the next XBOX (aka) Xbox Loop, Xbox Fusion, Xbox n3xt, or just plain Xbox, have a ZEBRA pattern on their case and controller.

Im_not_champo

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 02:06:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

JaXbox

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 05:50:00 PM »

So many familiar names. Man, the memories. Welp, back to lurking!  wink.gif

revengeismyfury

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 02:02:00 AM »

yeah there definitely was more going on back when I was 15 when I joined originally. There was a few years where I didn't jump on here recently though. Life work n such effects things. More than half the time I wouldn't have to post because my question was answered too. I still jump on here every now and then for stuff and just to see whats new. Good to be apart of the old crowd, Gosh Am I getting old yet... Nah not till 40 or 60  band beyond which is  a long time   to go

chad000

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 01:26:00 AM »

I don't know why but I was sitting here tonight browsing the forums and an old memory popped into my head from fucking nowhere.  Do any of you remember the member cheerio and the shit storm that started with him years ago.  What ever happened to the kid?  I remember hearing rumors of suicide or something like that.  And while I'm on the topic, what ever happened to opjose?  I remember him for being extremely knowledgeable back in the day.Anyway sorry for the trip down memory lane, carry on.

This post has been edited by chad000: May 3 2010, 08:29 AM

Accord

• Archived User
Long Time X-s Members
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »

Old time member here ... no clue on the guys above though  sad.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6