xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rεdφrïñgs-doujin Series Manuscript- I Need Real Solutions To  (Read 89 times)

Ace-chan

• Archived User
Rεdφrïñgs-doujin Series Manuscript- I Need Real Solutions To
« on: December 11, 2009, 09:10:00 PM »

The girl started to pry open the casing. The power button flashed red and Sanaya felt dizzy. She then collapsed, dropping her screwdriver and dissappearing into a flash of numbers.....?

She sat up to find her self in a maze-like structure, Resembling the inside of an Xbox 360.

"Glad your awake..."

Sanaya turned, Startled, To meet gazes with a short boy, clad in a white sweatshirt and pants, with white Nikes on. His hair was beautifully short, Naturally white, except for the tuft covering his left eye, Which was colored red. The other eye was a LED green. This boy had skin so pale, it seemed white. He spoke again, In a sweet and cooled voice, "I am M.A.T.O. I am the soul of the Xbox. No, I am not Bill Gates. We are in the X-Box Parrallel. It's another world..."

I will accept ideas. I may possibly accept characters, as long as they are realistic. As the title of this topic suggests, I need solutions for RRoD problems. No normal stuff like E74/E73. Too easy. Stuff that I can work with is accepted. Fire away!

under420dog

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »

my god you need to quit smoking crack through a muffler pipe...and get to the point...
I do hope this post is ripped down and i am sure it will be.......so you can re-post with a normal thought...

Ace-chan

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 09:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(under420dog @ Dec 12 2009, 05:46 AM) View Post

my god you need to quit smoking crack through a muffler pipe...and get to the point...
I do hope this post is ripped down and i am sure it will be.......so you can re-post with a normal thought...

That's just rude. There is nothing wrong with being unique once in a while. I'm only 11, And my Xbox works great, So there is really nothing "Normal" to post. I've always wanted to write somthing like this, Due to my excessive intrest in what is known as the "Red ring of Death". It is the only thing that has caught my intrest this much, So you can't help but try to write somthing involving this. It's amazing. I thought of writing such an amazingly witty manuscript for an amazingly witty anime. I'm just being creative =)

Secondly, Don't be so rude. I've seen your posts on the forums. You act like people can't even try, And as if you know everything. You're wrong. People can try as they like. Practice makes perfect! But you try to reject that known phrase's meaning. It's not okay. You seem to think you can limit people's actions just because of a mistake. Plus you are rude in the way to state so. Well, You can't take people's goals away. What I do in this situation-  I reject your reality and sustitute it with my own.

Seriously.

Get your morals straight.

Thank you for reading.

under420dog

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 03:15:00 PM »

unique once in a while. I'm only 11

hey no problem ....does this forum look like your art class...
I though you were just a spam google bot......to tell you the truth...
as for me knowing about the xbox and 360....your silly I wouldn't be here if i didn't
i would suggest if you want help....state what you want without your silly artwork...I don't think it was a joke!
as me being mean---you need to get over that....i am mean ...I am not here to worry about feelings I am here to help the users and learn more myself this is what this part of the forums is about....

P.S glad your box works...lol

This post has been edited by under420dog: Dec 12 2009, 11:30 PM