xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 3 Xboxes +acc. = $45  (Read 110 times)

GoTeamScotch

• Recovered User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« on: July 21, 2009, 03:04:00 AM »

I gotta share this- check out this friggin sweet deal I found at a pawn shop today --->

I was browsing a pawn shop earlier today and found they had some Xboxes for sale. $25 a piece. That alone is a pretty good deal but get this-- they were also having a sale. Long story short I bought 3 original Xboxes for $45 total! One of the Xboxes has a sticky DVD drive which the owner thought meant it was broken.
He plugged it in and fired it up and just the green light was flashing, signaling the Xbox was trying to open the drive. The owner said it wouldn't be worth it to fix it so he would sell it for $5. FIVE DOLLARS.  biggrin.gif

One of my old boxes had that same sticky drive problem, but I figured I'd keep my mouth shut and let him sell it for $5. I got it home and lightly tugged on the drive and presto! It opened right up. Besides that all of them work fine. no issues. Came with 6 controllers and a HD-Pack and all A/V power cables along with the deal.

I love it when pawn shops don't know what they got.  rolleyes.gif

nagamin

• Archived User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:37:00 AM »

Holly crap! I never think about pawn shop.
That is nice place to shopping.
Thanks Man. jester.gif

turfster

• Recovered User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

That's awesome.  biggrin.gif

Damn, I'm gonna go check my local pawn shops now......

Alex548

• Recovered User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »

I thought everyone knew about pawn shops.
They're dirt cheap (especially if they're broken). They just want to recoup a few bucks out of them since they have no clue how to fix them.

Mikesshunk

• Archived User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »

The pawn shop I get alot of stuff at has some great deals. While their Xboxes aren't very cheap, just about everything else is. Just about any other system is $20.

Jbasto

• Archived User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 03:44:00 PM »

That we be great if that is the deal here i went friday to get a 360 i needed just console basterd said oo $175 i said for what the console or the whole 120gig and cables, he just looked and  laugh.gif no just the console i said fuck u and left  happy.gif

lostboyz

• Archived User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jbasto @ Aug 4 2009, 03:44 PM) View Post

That we be great if that is the deal here i went friday to get a 360 i needed just console basterd said oo $175 i said for what the console or the whole 120gig and cables, he just looked and  laugh.gif no just the console i said fuck u and left  happy.gif

was that english?

smokingmods

• Archived User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »

heh pawnshops full of these things rite after christmas when all the junkies sell off their toys

TheTerminator

• Archived User
3 Xboxes +acc. = $45
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 07:06:00 AM »

Damn, no pawn shops exist where I live. If my Xbox breaks though, I'll have to go check one out.