xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 17 Today! Wooo  (Read 60 times)

sicknasty413

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« on: February 03, 2020, 09:31:00 PM »

Howdy!

So yeah. I'm now 17 years of age. Anything good about being 17?

This weekend should be ballin' though!

So tonight (Friday night) is our Homecoming (one word, right?) football game... though I think we're gonna lose. lol. I'm gonna be hangin' out with this ridiculous gorgeous/awesome chick the whole time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Then after the football game, I'm havin' some friends over for some LANing. Except, I think were just gonna all hook up to my router and play Halo 3 via Live.. lol.

Then tomorrow night (Saturday night) is the Homecoming Dance... Still not sure if I'm going.. But I'll probably end up doing so.

Then afterwards, my friend and I are going up to Richmond to this giant ass.. party. Ok, it sounds gay if you describe it this way, but think "Fast and the Furious." Basically, there's just hundreds of pimped out, suped up cars, hot chicks, loud music, street racing, etc. It's good fun.

Should be a fun weekend  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

ausmods

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 09:48:00 PM »

Happy Bday!

Over here in Aus, theres nothing exciting about being 17, apart from the bday parties when people think theyre so cool for bringing alcohol lol... Turning 18 is a lot more exciting tho lol

Sounds like youve got a kickass weekend infront of you, enjoy it.

but think "Fast and the Furious." Basically, there's just hundreds of pimped out, suped up cars, hot chicks, loud music, street racing, etc. It's good fun.

Damn, Ill have that over my crappy 17th bday party any day lol

Jeez life must be different in america lol

buttface96

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 09:55:00 PM »

i still got about 5months or so till my 17th, and our homecomming is also this weekend lol

but congrats

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »

happy bday
you can now see rated R movies and buy M rated games tongue.gif

lostboyz

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 10:41:00 PM »

ya now you can be considered an adult for all things you dont want to be (crimes and such) but you cant vote, smoke, drink, gamble, or go to strip clubs

deadparrot

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 12:12:00 AM »

You can apply for a British drivers license now  tongue.gif

bucko

• Recovered User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 12:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(deadparrot @ Oct 12 2007, 07:48 AM) View Post

Yup, and when your 18 here you can drink and go clubs and the like, I'm 21 next feb, been doing it a while heh laugh.gif

SICKdimension

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 04:03:00 AM »

Sorry to inform you, but once you turn 17, you are no longer allowed to type "lol."

CJLee89

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 04:59:00 AM »

congrats. happy bday. just turned 18 yesterday. registering to vote today. although in ohio you have to be registered 30 days before you can vote which means i will miss this election.  mad.gif

bdaybiggrin.gif

Spency234

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 08:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(sicknasty413 @ Oct 12 2007, 12:31 AM) *

So tonight (Friday night) is our Homecoming (one word, right?) football game... though I think we're gonna lose. lol. I'm gonna be hangin' out with this ridiculous gorgeous/awesome chick the whole time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE(sicknasty413 @ Oct 12 2007, 12:31 AM) *

Then tomorrow night (Saturday night) is the Homecoming Dance... Still not sure if I'm going.. But I'll probably end up doing so.

ASK THIS CHICK TO THE DANCE.

This is your initiation into manhood.  If you fail to ask her (NOTE I did not say fail to get her to go with you, just fail to ask her) then we will kill you.

That is all.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

sicknasty413

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 12:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(ausmods @ Oct 12 2007, 12:48 AM) View Post

Happy Bday!

Over here in Aus, theres nothing exciting about being 17, apart from the bday parties when people think theyre so cool for bringing alcohol lol... Turning 18 is a lot more exciting tho lol

Sounds like youve got a kickass weekend infront of you, enjoy it.
Damn, Ill have that over my crappy 17th bday party any day lol

Jeez life must be different in america lol

haha.. yeahh.. america is pretty decent.. sometimes. lol. Thanks though biggrin.gif

QUOTE(buttface96 @ Oct 12 2007, 12:55 AM) View Post

i still got about 5months or so till my 17th, and our homecomming is also this weekend lol

but congrats

Thanks  smile.gif

QUOTE(_GhOsT_ @ Oct 12 2007, 01:01 AM) View Post

happy bday
you can now see rated R movies and buy M rated games tongue.gif

Thanks! ..And awesome!  happy.gif

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Oct 12 2007, 01:41 AM) View Post

ya now you can be considered an adult for all things you dont want to be (crimes and such) but you cant vote, smoke, drink, gamble, or go to strip clubs

Well.. that just sucks. lol

QUOTE(deadparrot @ Oct 12 2007, 02:48 AM) View Post

I'll keep that in mind when I move to Britain  tongue.gif

QUOTE(bucko @ Oct 12 2007, 03:12 AM) View Post

Yup, and when your 18 here you can drink and go clubs and the like, I'm 21 next feb, been doing it a while heh laugh.gif

I'm so comin' to England!

QUOTE(SICKdimension @ Oct 12 2007, 07:03 AM) View Post

Sorry to inform you, but once you turn 17, you are no longer allowed to type "lol."

Aww  sad.gif

QUOTE(CJLee89 @ Oct 12 2007, 07:35 AM) View Post

congrats. happy bday. just turned 18 yesterday. registering to vote today. although in ohio you have to be registered 30 days before you can vote which means i will miss this election.  mad.gif

bdaybiggrin.gif

That sucks! But thanks!

QUOTE(Spency234 @ Oct 12 2007, 11:06 AM) View Post

ASK THIS CHICK TO THE DANCE.

This is your initiation into manhood.  If you fail to ask her (NOTE I did not say fail to get her to go with you, just fail to ask her) then we will kill you.

That is all.

smile.gif

haha... nahh.. she came over Wednesday though.. and we had some fun  wink.gif

w2kj

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(sicknasty413 @ Oct 12 2007, 02:23 PM) View Post
haha... nahh.. she came over Wednesday though.. and we had some fun wink.gif
No guts...no glory...ya wuss tongue.gif   Happy B-Day anyway....wussy laugh.gif  wink.gif

yaazz

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 01:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(sicknasty413 @ Oct 12 2007, 04:23 PM) View Post

haha.. yeahh.. america is pretty decent.. sometimes. lol. Thanks though biggrin.gif

Thanks  smile.gif

Thanks! ..And awesome!  happy.gif

Well.. that just sucks. lol

I'll keep that in mind when I move to Britain  tongue.gif

I'm so comin' to England!

Aww  sad.gif

That sucks! But thanks!

haha... nahh.. she came over Wednesday though.. and we had some fun  wink.gif

You win the award for most quotes in one post smile.gif

Happy Birthday.....Although  17 and 18 suck (As do 19 and 20 in the states!)

melongstrike

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 07:34:00 PM »

Another year closer to death Muah.

sicknasty413

• Archived User
17 Today! Wooo
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »

Alright fellas,

So my birthday went pretty well. I got the shit beat outta me at school though. Ya' know how people give you a certain amount of punches/hits/etc when you turn a certain age? Well, maybe not, but my friends like to do that. I have bruises all up and down my arms.. and this one friend of mine.. she's a chick.. spanked me 17 times right in the middle of English class. Haha. My friend even got a video of the first 7. Perhaps I'll upload that to youtube soon.

And mann, the Homecoming football game. Wow, what a disaster. We got friggin' destroyed! 52-14! hahaha. But I hung out with my special lady friend for a lot of it. So it was cool. She got me cup cakes for my birthday biggrin.gif

After the game, I had like 6 people over. We played the fudge outta Halo 3. We all played on Live and played  matchmaking. Of course my friends blow, so I had to carry 'em.. but it was fun regardless. laugh out loud.

So in a few hours, I'm goin' to a friend's house and meeting a bunch of people there. We're gonna have dinner and hang out for a bit, then go to the dance. I'm kinda pissed though, because tonight, my friend and I were supposed to go up to Richmond for that car jank.. but our "crew" canceled on us. A lot of them have shit to do tonight.. and they all went last night. Which sucks, because this was supposed to be the last weekend. Ohh well. I think I'm just gonna have another LAN party. haha

I'll fill ya' in tomorrow about how tonight goes  smile.gif

QUOTE(w2kj @ Oct 12 2007, 04:00 PM) View Post

No guts...no glory...ya wuss tongue.gif   Happy B-Day anyway....wussy laugh.gif  wink.gif

haha. Her and I have talked about it.. she feels as if she went with someone, that she wouldn't be able to go dance with other people. Personally, I wouldn't really care. But meh, we're all going in the same group.. so who knows. But thanks dood  cool.gif

QUOTE(yaazz @ Oct 12 2007, 04:04 PM) View Post

You win the award for most quotes in one post smile.gif

Happy Birthday.....Although  17 and 18 suck (As do 19 and 20 in the states!)

Oo yay! And thanks! And.. wow. Looks like my next 3 birthdays are gonna suck. haha

QUOTE(melongstrike @ Oct 12 2007, 10:10 PM) View Post

Another year closer to death Muah.

Can't wait  wink.gif
Pages: [1] 2