xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your View On Marijuana  (Read 153 times)

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »

Don't have a problem with it until people fiend for it and that's all they wanna do.

th3l0stpr0ph3t

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Perplexer @ Jul 8 2007, 08:50 PM) View Post

I do have an issue with those who wear their pot leaf hat/shirt/hoodie/etc., or post about it on a message board ("yo pot smokerz whos wit me?"), as an attempt to be cool.

I cant stand those people. They want to be known as the pothead. I dont.

Thanks for all your input you guys it seems like as a teen it was more popular and as you grow older you grow out of it.

The fact that it's illegal is bullshit considering it's FAR less addictive and dangerous than alcohol and nicotine.

Not one death to date.

But recently Ive been hearing about this stuff that is 100% THC (active ingredient in MJ). Supposively you take 2 hits and its like smoking 2 joints.
I cant wait to see what bullshit the media draws from this.

lostboyz

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 01:00:00 PM »

man I need to get one of those

and the 100% THC is called hash, its just crystallized THC. You can extract it a few different ways. Nothing new though

yaazz

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 05:20:00 PM »

I remember one time when I was at a beach we definitley were not smoking pot, and suddenly, a plane with a red light on one wing, and a blue light on the other wing flew by. We were a little  giddy, so we got a little paranoid about it. Suddenly, there was a huge splash in the water, and one of my freinds SWORE that it was a military scuba diver cop coming after us. We all agree, freak out, and run away into a cave. We stayed there for a long while drinking beer until we were too drunk too care anymore.

the next day we shook our heads at how stupid we were.

I'm all against non legalization because it makes it more fun, haha

grim_d

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jul 10 2007, 08:36 PM) View Post

and the 100% THC is called hash, its just crystallized THC. You can extract it a few different ways. Nothing new though

im not sure exactly what the name for pure THC is, however, hash is the street name for cannabis resin, solid brown rocky substance.

other names include, rocky, solid and hashish. My favourite, and what we call it around here is "council" laugh.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(grim_d @ Jul 10 2007, 07:49 PM) View Post

other names include, rocky, solid and hashish. My favourite, and what we call it around here is "council" laugh.gif

*see GLC's - Soap Bar

grim_d

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Jul 11 2007, 05:04 AM) View Post

*see GLC's - Soap Bar

yah, i don't like calling it that. they also call it "blim". Blim burns or bombers, when a red hot piece falls from a spliff and annihilates anything in it's path.

soap bar just seems silly to me as that's acctually what it's called for 9oz's of it, because of how it's made and shaped it looks like a bar of soap.

chorizo1

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »

Just a reminder from the RULES:

Drug Use / Abuse: We allow only basic general discussion about Drugs and their uses/effects. We do not allow links to reference materials or site on how to use / grow / sell / trade etc any drugs.  This includes trying to sell drugs, or drug related materials on XS. You can discuss in general terms that you are a high, but if you encourage people to post or pm to contact you to get drugs, etc expect to have your account closed. XS is not here to help potheads get their fix.

Do NOT Post any type of recipes or ideas on growing nor obtaining any type of drugs. Keep it simple or keep it Closed

grim_d

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 05:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jul 12 2007, 12:42 PM) View Post

If hash was legalized you could in theory take hundreds of thousands of hash users away from the black market. Making it harder for drug dealers to recruit new addicts/customers. Also governments world wide could severely dent the illegal drug trade if they bought and supported farmers who grow poppy's in the third world. The drug/s could be used for medical purposes for example.

i'm unsure there of the relation between cannabis and heroin?

grim_d

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 05:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jul 12 2007, 01:07 PM) View Post

The problem with hash is it is considered a gateway drug. Taking the drug does not inspire you to move on to the next big thing. It's the people who supply the drug who inspire there users to move along the drug tree.

wink.gif

no need to repeat yourself, i can read.

my point is one second your talking about legalizing cannabis then the next your talking about supporting opium poppy farmers, 2 completely unrelated things.

sicknasty413

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »

..You're the only one that mentioned the black market  huh.gif

throwingks

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

No need to get hasty, this is "The Dump." Things go off topic here all the time.

All that is being said is, Arvarden believes that if Marijuana is legalized, the black market will die down, not get worse. A common misconception is Marijuana and hash are gateway drugs. They are not. Dealers make the link to worse drugs, and if people can obtain pot legally, there is no need for dealers. Thus, the link to more dangerous drugs dwindles.

It is a different topic with the similar elements, that's all.

Arvarden

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2007, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(sicknasty413 @ Jul 12 2007, 07:34 PM) View Post

..You're the only one that mentioned the black market  huh.gif

muhaha.gif

wink.gif

Pages: 1 [2]