xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Your View On Marijuana  (Read 154 times)

th3l0stpr0ph3t

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« on: July 07, 2007, 06:54:00 PM »

I was wondering what your guys views on weed is.
If you think it is bad i want to know if you have ever smoked it.
If you think theres nothing wrong with it I high five you.
Post your views.

Im gonna go look for some facts on it.
I had a whole page about it but deleted it, I gotta go find the website i got it from.

EDIT: http://www.drugpolic...ana/factsmyths/

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 07:07:00 PM »

A little black tar heroin never hurt anyone.

th3l0stpr0ph3t

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »

Heh.
I have no coment on that. lmao...

BAKUH

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »

did it for a while. stopped. havent since i stopped

but i have NO problem with it.

throwingks

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »

I used to do it a lot. My baseball went way down hill, and same with my school. I stopped and now I feel better, and getting my thoughts together seems to be a lot easier too. I think I overdid it when I was into it though. I never did it in moderation, and when I quit, I quit.

Shoue

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »

I used to smoke a lot.. but I have recently quit, I feel like I have a lot more energy now, can concentrate more, and am generally happier.  However, I don't have a problem with people who do it, I just don't care for it anymore.

Tripme

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »

I have never used it and I know I never will.  But, I don't have a problem with people who use it.  (Well, maybe if it was someone close to me)  It's your choice.  I'm not here to police you around and to have a problem with what you choose.

The reason I don't use it is because of the people I have seen use it.  No offence to anyone here, but everyone single one of them was an idiot.  A vast majority of the heavier users I knew are still back at home...doing nothing with their lives.  Not saying that it happens to everyone but it just seems like alot of people lose sight of the big picture and have no drive to do anything with themselves.

brutalsun

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 11:07:00 PM »

Tried it once way back... didn't like it.
That being said..... I have no problem with anyone smoking it, it should eb your right to do what ever you want. Hell the goverment could corner the market on crops and rehab centers. Quality product and quality rehab, you could blance the budget in a few years.
But I also believe that prostitution should be legal, and have the crap taxed out of it.... gets the women off the streets and keeps the crime out also.
You give the people what they want, sex booze and drugs, they won't steal (as much) kill (as much) rape (as much)
But no it's too easy to shake the moral finger at something that works somewhere else but we need to be the moral compass because we have to follow the "good" book  muhaha.gif

capboy210

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »

Shit just a nice cigar once and a while does the trick for me. I'm not really a "smoker" and don't smoke cigarettes or any other things.

But on to marijuana do what you gota do, I don't hold anything against people who smoke it.

dreDREb13

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 12:15:00 AM »

Legalize it.  I've never smoked it.  I don't intend to.  It's just that it's good for so many other things.  It's just that Health teachers are teaching people too many things about Marijuana and not telling that it's a good food, medicine, oil, clothing, etc.

coldasice

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 01:42:00 AM »

Used to smoke it. Not much anymore though. Usually just, when I see friends who I used to smoke with. Which happens to be around once a year. Its nice to have a little more change in my pocket allowing me to do some awesome mods, instead of just having some fun with a few friends on the weekend. I think it should be legal, but the drug treatment centers need a major rebuild. They all follow one book, which says they are the only way. Kinda messed up, everyone is different, what works for me might not work for you. Anyways it doesn't bother me if people smoke. People will do what they want, thats the way its always been and always will be.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »

overrated... smoking it does not mean you are cool/special/in some dumb little club... practically everyone has done it... not impressive...

ausmods

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 04:28:00 PM »

I guess its the users choice... I never tried it, and I dont intend to either. The people I know of from skool who do pot, theyre f*cking idiots. Absolute dropkicks. But, I guess that just the kind of people they are.

The thing I hate is when people think theyre GaNgStA and like to go 'smoke a blunt' just so other people think theyre cool, thats what pisses me off. People like that have no future (thank god) and need to die. Just thinking about it gets me annoyed.

But meh, I guess people who just for fun use it I have nothing against. People who just like to have a nice time with it (kinda like going with some freinds to get pissed). I dont think it should be legal, you get too many bored teenagers who think theyre cool, though it is over here (ACT, the smallest state, Australias capitol and yet it has the loosest rules. Weird.)

Its just the people who use it to think theyre cooler than everyone else that pisses me off.

My 2 cents.

EDIT: Damn, that website about the facts and myths is interesting... Its pretty much the exact oppisite to those anti-drug videos I watch in PE.

Perplexer

• Recovered User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Jul 8 2007, 06:42 PM) View Post

overrated... smoking it does not mean you are cool/special/in some dumb little club... practically everyone has done it... not impressive...

Took the words out of my mouth.

Legalize it.  Smoke it.  I don't have a problem with it.  I've done it, not my thing, but to each his own.  

I do have an issue with those who wear their pot leaf hat/shirt/hoodie/etc., or post about it on a message board ("yo pot smokerz whos wit me?"), as an attempt to be cool.

Eksyte

• Archived User
Your View On Marijuana
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 12:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(Perplexer @ Jul 9 2007, 02:50 AM) View Post

I do have an issue with those who wear their pot leaf hat/shirt/hoodie/etc., or post about it on a message board ("yo pot smokerz whos wit me?"), as an attempt to be cool.

Agreed. Those are the numbskulls who end up either hating it or becoming eternal potheads who do shit with themselves.

I'd smoke it if it were legal, and I'd probably never drink again. The fact that it's illegal is bullshit considering it's FAR less addictive and dangerous than alcohol and nicotine.
Pages: [1] 2