xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 250 Free Business Cards  (Read 39 times)

throwingks

• Archived User
250 Free Business Cards
« on: May 23, 2007, 07:59:00 PM »

http://vistaprint.com/ is offereing 250 free business cards. You just need to design it and pay ~$6 shipping. They try to upsell you pretty hard, but you can get it at this price.

I just ordered some for my Baseball Lessons. On the back is an ad for vistaprint, but for a few dollars they will remove it. So, for under ~$10 USD you get 250 customized business cards. There are 40 styles to choose from.

I thought some of our budding entreprenuers might like to check it out.

There is also a 21 day processing time period for the free cards. But, guess what? You can pay to get them faster! smile.gif

spiffyville

• Archived User
250 Free Business Cards
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21:00 AM »

I picked some of these up a while ago. Great deal if you just want a bunch of buisness cards. The upgrades they offer for a couple bucks more make them some really nice professional looking cards.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
250 Free Business Cards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:33:00 AM »

My friends and I used to use these deals to make up fake business cards all the time.

I actually had a group of friends in college who used them to make "Tuesday Night Drinking Team" (TNDT) business cards that they'd leave behind at frat parties... complete with their slogan "If you are here and there's no beer... TNDT" laugh.gif

I used to have a box of cards with my name and as a job it was "Potential Free Lunch Winner" That I'd leave in the free lunch business card raffles you see at some restaurants. Admittedly though, that idea was stolen from the genius Mitch Hedberg.

Arjun

• Archived User
250 Free Business Cards
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 24 2007, 07:09 PM) View Post

I used to have a box of cards with my name and as a job it was "Potential Free Lunch Winner" That I'd leave in the free lunch business card raffles you see at some restaurants. Admittedly though, that idea was stolen from the genius Mitch Hedberg.

Wow...I saw the thread title and was about to post to do that tongue.gif Classic.