xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 146 times)

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »

The only drug I've ever used (and am now addicted to) is caffeine, I will break out into withdrawl.
I drank 15-20 sodas yesterday

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 06:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ May 15 2006, 08:13 AM) View Post

The only drug I've ever used (and am now addicted to) is caffeine, I will break out into withdrawl.

Yeah, I'm with you on that, I can down a 2-liter like its nothing... I'm trying to cut it back myself though

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 07:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ May 15 2006, 08:13 AM) View Post

Holy crap! 20 cans of soda in one day. You should weigh 300Lbs.

Lets see. In a 12oz. can of soda there's about 10 teaspoons of sugar (maybe more), which should translate to about 40 grams of sugar per can.

If my math is right, and your drinking 20 cans a day, that's about two pounds of sugar your consuming in one day.

That's 730 lbs. of sugar every year. The average person supposedly consumes 64 lbs. a year.

If your drinking diet soda, then your damn near toxic. All that artificial sweetener is just as bad a sugar.

Here's a suggestion. Get a large 20 Oz. bottle. Fill it mostly with ice, pour a half can of soda in it, and nurse that the rest of the day.

Silentscream__

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 08:39:00 AM »

In reply to the original post, I dont have a problem with drugs. Personally I feel it is the way people behave when using drugs that causes the problem. If you can enjoy drugs responsibly then I see no reason for the users to lose any respect. The peopl I lose respect for are the ones who let drugs take them over, and become addicted to them.

In my experimental stage, I tried speed, cocaine, weed, and salvia.

My favourite being cocaine, however I only ever used it on special occasions because to be honest its a bloody expensive drug.

Now though, I still have friends who smoke weed, use pills in clubs and drink alot, but I stick to my beer.

At the end of the day, I get the most fun out of a normal amount of alcohol, and it doesnt dent my wallet too badly.

EDIT: no more anything now, im taking my driving test in 3 days - if I pass the only drinking is going to be done by my car!

_iffy

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »

in order...
caffine
alcohol
nicotine (tabacco)
pot
mushrooms (great fun)
extascy
MDMA (pure)
mescaline
heroin (ate)
speed
coke (snort)
crystal (ice)(snort)
bad friend who gave me ground up crack and told me it was coke (snort)
prozac

now nothing except...
caffine
nicotine (tobacco)

Anything to avoid diet and excercise.

BTW - i find it funny how you people differentiate drugs from alcohol.

A word about addiction...
drugs (and alcohol) are great. That why people do them. It's awsome to be high. But when you use
drugs to escape from your problems, it doesn't help. However it doesn't make things worse either
(biggest missconception) All it does is delay dealing with your problems. Once you sober up your
problems are still there.

This is how people become addicted. Not chemicaly, but mentaly. You do drugs to avoid dealing
with your problems. Drugs are fantastic, but thats why it's so hard to stop.
Life sucks, and being high is so much better, so why stop?

This is how an addicts gets off drugs. By makeing life suck less. It's very hard to do.

My advice...
fix your life to the point were you don't need drugs, then try them.

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(_iffy @ May 15 2006, 12:42 PM) View Post

A word about addiction...
drugs (and alcohol) are great. That why people do them. It's awsome to be high. But when you use
drugs to escape from your problems, it doesn't help. However it doesn't make things worse either
(biggest missconception) All it does is delay dealing with your problems. Once you sober up your
problems are still there.

I wonder how awesome this guy felt being high. I guess awesome enough not to realize he shot 12 nails into his head with a nail gun. He actually survived.

SOURCE

IPB Image

This ain't nothing compared to the heroin addict that literally tour off all the flesh from his face. Though I'm not looking for that story.

_iffy

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(msNBC)
The patient was later transferred to psychiatric care and stayed under court order for nearly a month before leaving against doctors’ orders.
Looks like he had problems he didn't want to deal with.
Off to get high and escape his problems I guess.

EverestX

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(xboxbox451 @ May 15 2006, 12:03 PM) View Post

IPB Image

Call me a sick fuck but that is Hilarious, That either had to be some real good shit or a person with a lot of mental problems.  

I wont comment on my previous past or current drug use endeavours, however I will laugh at that post and proceed to make that picture my desktop. Thanks, it will remind me, whenever I have to nail gun my head, I should probably go for the arteries rather than the brain smile.gif

powercntrl

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(xboxbox451 @ May 15 2006, 01:03 PM) View Post

I wonder how awesome this guy felt being high. I guess awesome enough not to realize he shot 12 nails into his head with a nail gun. He actually survived.

He was on meth.  I've heard of people collapsing from extreme exhaustation/dehydration from meth, but it's not the kind of drug that would make you think shooting yourself in the head 12 times with a nailgun is a good idea.  The real story here is that some guy who was suicidal picked a lousy way to try to kill himself.

Honestly, I think scare tactics are crappy when it comes to convincing people they shouldn't do drugs.  It really should just be a personal choice thing.

Oh yeah, and to the guy who's 17 and isn't into drinking...  Let's see how you feel when all your friends turn 21.  Drinking is a very social thing, you really feel like the odd one out when you're the only one who doesn't drink.  Hell, I'm all anti-drug and even I'd drink if it wasn't for the fact I don't enjoy it.  At least I don't do something I don't enjoy just to be social.   cool.gif

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »

the next time you think about trying meth take a look at this

http://www.pbs.org/w...body/faces.html

throwingks

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »

Noone has taken a can of whip-cream in here?
Come on.  biggrin.gif

EverestX

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(xboxhackern00b @ May 15 2006, 01:12 PM) View Post

the next time you think about trying meth take a look at this

http://www.pbs.org/w...body/faces.html

I almost vomited in my trash can at work cycling through those pictures.  Thanks (Litterally).  There are alot of people who dont realize the toll on your body alone that meth can have.

adfinder23

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ May 15 2006, 07:13 AM) View Post

Dude, seriously, you're killing yourself. You are no doubt gonna get sick. Diabetes and overweight if it's regular, and cancer if it's diet.

QUOTE(throwingks @ May 15 2006, 01:20 PM) View Post

Noone has taken a can of whip-cream in here?
Come on.  biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's probably the best one, along with acid. And even better when you mix the two.

However, I'd buy the actual n2o cartridges rather than the whipcream cans. You get a lot more.

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »

just alky-hall. and caffeine.

blame canada

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »

dito ^
Pages: 1 [2] 3