xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Ive Got A Son  (Read 532 times)

throwingks

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 04:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ May 9 2006, 11:53 PM) View Post
ThrowingKs, whats the most Northeast ya play? I'd love to stop by a game and support a fellow X-S member and pitcher.
I have signed withh a team in Reno, NV. We only play on the west coast. It stinks cause my wife and I just moved to Virginia Beach to have more family around while I am off playing. Hopefully, I will get picked up by an East Coast team by the end of the year.

DirtRacer127, you say you have $500,000. Is it in a bank account? Is it invested? I have seen people a little older than you have 1.5 million in the bank and 2 years later have nothing left. You need a college fund for you or your wife and your child. You will eventually need a home of your own. You will need a retirement fund. And, you need assets that you can draw from in the event of an emergency. You need enough assests so that if you or your girl get sick and cannot work for a year, you dont end up bankrupt.

deadparrot

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 08:18:00 AM »

Seriously man, no offecnce, but I'm 15 too, and there is no way you're ready to have a kid.  But congratualtions to you for not seeing it as though you just fucked up your life completley.  You must have someone who's really supporting you.

I hope (for you and your kid's sake) that it all goes well and you get the happy ending everyone wants.

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »

Wow guys, way to be helpful. I mean really, after someone accidently shoots themself in the leg, the first thing you should do is call them an idiot, right?

Big mistakes and small mistakes are the same in that we all make them. Show some compassion for others who make them, and perhaps someone will be compassionate when you make a mistake.

I hope everything is going well. Like previously mentioned, don't be afraid to ask for help. I know you want to shoulder the responsibility, but for the welfare of yourself and your family, don't do it alone.

Arjun

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »

Congrats on the kid. I wish you luck. Hang in there. And I hope your parents are helping you. How old is the SO btw?

DirtRacer127

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »

Seriously man, no offecnce, but I'm 15 too, and there is no way you're ready to have a kid. But congratualtions to you for not seeing it as though you just fucked up your life completley. You must have someone who's really supporting you.

I hope (for you and your kid's sake) that it all goes well and you get the happy ending everyone wants

i did not just fuck my life up completely. u may think i did, u may say i did, but i didnt. it was fucked up for a while untill i stepped up and started taking the responsibility of this.  no ones realy supporting wat i did but their not saying im a complete idiot for it to, most people are just nutral and steping back like they dont want anything to do with this. and if their to weak to help me then so be it. i dont need someone who is weak, i need people next to me at my side that r strong that can help me.

Congrats on the kid. I wish you luck. Hang in there. And I hope your parents are helping you

my parents r helping me her parents r helping me, my sister and here boyfriend r helping(my sister is 20 and her boy friend is 22), my girl friends parents r divorced but her mom got alot of money from her dad(who got shot by the police good ritance he was a drunk ass bitch) so i have people that can help and they all life close here in lubbock.

DirtRacer127, you say you have $500,000. Is it in a bank account? Is it invested? have seen people a little older than you have 1.5 million in the bank and 2 years later have nothing left

1,000 of it is invested in different companies. 50,000 is for emergancies and the rest is just sitting there for me to do wat ever with.

You don't need a kid, go to cuba.
You're not even in highschool and you have a kid.

im not gunna pussy out like u would. im gunna be strong and do this. like i said i may not be able to do this but im gunna go at it head on and not stop. im gunna do the best i can and no one can change my mind.

BTW how old is ur gf? Anyway you gotta have priorities now, your not first anymore

my girl friend is 15 like me(but shes in 9th grade and in or school system thats not high school yet) and now im not even in the top 3 things on my priority list. and niether is racing.

You cant even drive a car legally at 15. Now your going to be a father?

acualy i can drive a car, ive gotten my hard ship license and yes im gunna b the best father i can mortaly b!!!

I hope everything works out, and your new family is home soon...You don't need our advice, just our best wishes.

i hope so to, i do need advice and best of wshes, both are very help full and thank u everyone.

throwingks

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 03:20:00 PM »

1,000 of it is invested in different companies. 50,000 is for emergancies and the rest is just sitting there for me to do wat ever with.
I will tell you whatever to do. Invest it. A lot more than $1,000. Get mutual funds, buy stocks, IRAs, etc. You have enough money to constitute hiring a financial advisor. I suggest you do it. They know how to make better decisions in the finance field than you do.

DirtRacer127

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »

ok

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »

Be careful when you invest. Make sure you don't get your money thrown into random doomed startup companies.

deadparrot

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(DirtRacer127 @ May 10 2006, 11:14 PM) View Post
i did not just fuck my life up completely. u may think i did, u may say i did, but i didnt.

What I meant was, that you did a good thing by not taking it as if you fucked up your life.  I had a close call once, and that was the first thought that went through my mind.  Anyway, glad to hear you've got good support!

DirtRacer127

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »

im glad ive got alot of people here that r giving my their best wishes. and well ive got some good news and so kinda dab kinda good news.
So so News - wen they did the ultra-sound they think they saw  blink.gif  blink.gif 2 babies blink.gif  blink.gif  and not 1.
Good News - christa(my gf) was released yesterday from the hospital so shes doing alot better and they said that the baby or babies will be born on June 5, 6, or 7.

im hoping its not twins though but theres a part in the back of my mind that hopes it is. y, i have no idea. but i dont think i can handle two babies. one maybee but two will end up making me pull my hair out. blink.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »

Glad to hear she's doing better.  smile.gif

throwingks

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2006, 05:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(DirtRacer127 @ May 11 2006, 06:32 PM) View Post
im hoping its not twins though but theres a part in the back of my mind that hopes it is. y, i have no idea. but i dont think i can handle two babies. one maybee but two will end up making me pull my hair out. blink.gif
I'll take 1 and we can compare when they are 18 and see who did a better job. biggrin.gif Just playing.
Seriously, I am glad to hear that everything is ok.

Now there is even more reason to invest your money wisely. biggrin.gif

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »

im not gunna pussy out like u would. im gunna be strong and do this. like i said i may not be able to do this but im gunna go at it head on and not stop. im gunna do the best i can and no one can change my mind.

Ok

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2006, 12:26:00 AM »

care for a few hours a day

God damn thats just something I'm going to fucking rant about like no tomorow, but I'll restrain myself and keep it brief.  A baby is not like a fucking pet, you cant just play with it for an hour or two then be bored with it.    A baby is a lifetime commitment.  Even when he/she gets older, your still gonna be spending alot of time with them, along with loads of money.  Kids aren't cheap either, especially not babies.
Hopefully you win the darwin awards onlinebacon, because I sure as hell wouldn't want to be your kid, especially at 14.  Id get attention for like 2 hours then I'd be on your neighbors doorstep or something.

snoopgst

• Archived User
Ive Got A Son
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »

I am willing to bet you are more mature than alot of the people putting you down on this thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11