xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Retarded Elite Speak Title removed.  (Read 100 times)

alaska2k3

• Archived User
Retarded Elite Speak Title removed.
« on: January 24, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »

14 years old & has Evox on my Xbox.

Klatu

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »

//o// 1 //i5h I cOul|) |/|4K3 @ T0PIc A5 |<3WL 4N|) LEeT 4S Your5.  I w@||+ TO bE 4 Lee+ |-|4><0r +Oo.  C@n J00 +34c|-| |/|E hOW T0 H4CK +|-|3 9iBS0||?  |-|4ck te|-| pl4||3+!!!

ssjdave80

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »

13 here got a Xecuter 2.3b pro chip installed 4980.67 bios. In NY here and I got a 250 gb drive in it. It isn't that hard and welcome to the scene us kids gotta stick togetha lol. U'll find enough help here if you ever need to install a chip or anything. klatu nice leetspeak I understand it but most here don't so please don't speak it I think it is against rules or something just not convenient speaking in leet.
ol()^/'-l-    5l*&/l{    l3&7

Tenneniel

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »

That ishn't l337 you you... you um... um... NON LEET PERSONNNNN!!!!!!! That's my nightmare of my best irl friend pretending to know leet. Literally.

wacco

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (Tenneniel @ Jan 24 2004, 10:56 PM)
Yes. I am thirteen. I am a girl. And I need Halo. My uncly one owns it, but I don't. Ergh, will they ever get Halo 2 out? We need to be able to control the Covenant mortar launchers... *evil grin* Say la vie Hunters. Any kids on this site? Any? At ALL? My only problem is my parental units would massacre me if I attempted anything really on my 'Box, so I'm stuck dreaming and catching the latest news. And the fact that I'm not able to afford anything. At. All. My sub to GameInformer is my only friend...wah. Well, I'm hoping for some kids my age on this site...but I doubt it. Stupid COPPA act... stupid kids...no kid I know has any IDEA what you can do with tunnel progs...or what you can do with an AlienWare PC.

Oh yeah, is this an invision board?

What is the point in posting post like this????

Klatu

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (wacco @ Jan 24 2004, 04:05 PM)
Yes. I am thirteen. I am a girl. And I need Halo. My uncly one owns it, but I don't. Ergh, will they ever get Halo 2 out? We need to be able to control the Covenant mortar launchers... *evil grin* Say la vie Hunters. Any kids on this site? Any? At ALL? My only problem is my parental units would massacre me if I attempted anything really on my 'Box, so I'm stuck dreaming and catching the latest news. And the fact that I'm not able to afford anything. At. All. My sub to GameInformer is my only friend...wah. Well, I'm hoping for some kids my age on this site...but I doubt it. Stupid COPPA act... stupid kids...no kid I know has any IDEA what you can do with tunnel progs...or what you can do with an AlienWare PC.

cuz like she's totally a girl and like she's soooo 13 and like her parents would kill her if they found out she was talking to bobby on the intraweb so she has to like post stupid shit here about copying games she doesn't like own with a 31337 topic cuz like she wants to be cool and all.  but like she is too young to totally mod her xbox so she's like shit out of luck

rolleyes.gif

JakeDaGreat

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (wacco @ Jan 24 2004, 06:05 PM)

Girls don't need a purpose to post stupid or unneeded things. They're girls...

Tenneniel

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »

You ask me what is the point in posting a topic like that... and you yourself post a reply. So, if you don't think there is a point in it, then why do you post a reply?

Klatu

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »

oh forgot to mention teh 31337 alienware pc!!!  only a real h4x0r would buy an overpriced overrated piece of ugly garbage and brag about it on an xbox hacking forum!!11``~

Tenneniel

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »

Never said I owned an Alienware.

ssjdave80

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »

tenneniel don't worry just post this next tim ein general chat and you won't be flamed. I was a noob once wait a minute omg I still am lol anways welcome to xbox scene and try to convince your parents in gettin a chip n stuff. The almighty age 13 in tha 718 here.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

Moved to General Chat. I have no idea what you guys are talking about but if it has nothing to do with questions then I am moving it.

theagent

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2004, 02:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (Klatu @ Jan 24 2004, 03:13 PM)
it's about a 13 year old girl who decided to make a stupid post asking about copying a game she didn't own and using 31337 sp33k because she thinks it makes her cool.. then she goes on about tunnelling programs and alienware computers to prove how 31337 she is...  

she deserves to be flamed and i'm surprised this wasn't deleted with the reference to her pirating games ph34r.gif

huh.gif guy, your 24, stop picking on little girls.

oh, and who the hell doesn't copy games they don't own?!?!--that's maddness!!!

and i should probably say something "l33t" (gay) to fit in:

"uh, hax dis b0x uv urs wit da 3xpL0itz"!

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »

unsure.gif

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (Tenneniel @ Jan 24 2004, 04:56 PM)

Yes.

I think that was the only question in the post. But it was all smooshed.
Pages: [1] 2 3