xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 2003 Camaro Pic From The Denver Auto Show!  (Read 56 times)

Icculus

• Archived User
2003 Camaro Pic From The Denver Auto Show!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2003, 06:34:00 PM »

cool.gif

hedstrosity

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2003, 06:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (Icculus @ Mar 23 2003, 06:34 PM)
I love the new concept...unfortunately rumor has it the completely pimp interior will NOT make the final cut as production would be too expensive. However, otherwise it should stay pretty similar. Fingers crossed  cool.gif

lets hope ....
the concept is a 2 seater though. i wonder how the 4 seater version will come out? you know they cant leave it a 2 seater.. they'll lose too much on sales. that concept has 20" rims too. pretty sure the gt will come with 17's and the v6 with 15/16's .
i cant wait

Icculus

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2003, 06:43:00 PM »

tongue.gif
I'd love to see some 18's on the GT...like those new jag xk-8's: I was looking at one the other day, it has either 19's or 20's. Completely badass.

hedstrosity

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2003, 06:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Icculus @ Mar 23 2003, 06:43 PM)
I think they plan to widen things up toward the rear to accomadate a rear seat- hopefully a little cramped one.  tongue.gif
I'd love to see some 18's on the GT...like those new jag xk-8's: I was looking at one the other day, it has either 19's or 20's. Completely badass.

im not a fan of "dubs" cause all the ghetto ass people seem to talk about them too much....

BUT they do look completely bad ass, and like you said... i hope it has at least 18" wheels too

AdmStng

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2003, 06:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (hedstrosity @ Mar 23 2003, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (AdmStng @ Mar 23 2003, 04:12 PM)
i had a 5 speed 89' LX Convertible 5.0, gears, exhaust, pully's..cowl hood w/ stripe... totaled that... next is a Trans-am Ram air 98'+.. working hard for it now.. gunna throw a super charger on that bitch and kick some ass.. biggrin.gif

thw stang sounds cool. i also had a fully modded 95 and it got totaled. then i relised the sn-95 bodystyle stangs sucked ass so then i got a 91 gt. i had trickflow heads, holley sytemax intake, crane 1.6 roller rockers with a trickflow stage 1 cam, mac headers, mac x pipe, dynomax catback and the rest of the goodies. i loved the 91, but i got kinda sick of dealing with an old car. my buddy bought it for $7,500 and i put $5k down on my 02 gt and used the rest for mods....
just recently i tried to trade in for a ss camaro, or ws6 trans am (ram air if anyone doesnt know) but they didnt want to give me shit for the car. i love the f-bodys (only ls1's)....
the ls1's are sooo damn fast. theyre the only cars i FEAR on the streets. stock i can eat them up, but a few mods and i can kiss my ass goodbye.
my buddy may buy my car in a few months, and if that goes through im getting an 03 cobra  cool.gif  ...
im trying not to keep my hopes upo, but thats the only thing that can keep up and beat the new
f-body's...

keep working hard and saving money. your goal  is a real good one. im not partial to ford or chevy, just horsepower  biggrin.gif

myself ... i'm not a "ford" or "chevy" guy....i like 'em fast.. whatever is fast is good biggrin.gif  the f bodies are my favorite though.. i put alot of money on my stang and a stock Z w/ auto trans (a F'n girl driving) took me!! transam for me.. then i go out hunting..looking for anything that thinks there fast laugh.gif

logan6988

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2003, 07:48:00 PM »

that will beat an lancer lol. 

A lingenfelter? Nahhhhh.... 

Man, nice car...lingenfelter vettes are the shit, the name brings pure, unrestrained power to mind.

So do you ever get to drive this bad boy? 

nah i have not gotten to drive it yet sad.gif  . my dad said i could drive it to school sometime. i have ridden in it though. lol  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]