xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 2003 Camaro Pic From The Denver Auto Show!  (Read 57 times)

ULTIMATEGAMER12

• Archived User
2003 Camaro Pic From The Denver Auto Show!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »

actually Poniac (sp?) makes firebirds and trans ams

thats gonna be my first car a firebird or maybe a transam

kard63

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2003, 05:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (Icculus @ Mar 23 2003, 04:40 AM)
Kard- no need to get explosive man. First of all, i'm not a fan of american cars in general- except maybe the vette: killer car, especially the 50th anniversary. No, i'm not loaded, and it just happens to be my opinion that the current mustang model is not exactly a high performing sports car. I've raced a base stang in a volvo s70 glt, which is not a sports car by any means, and left unimpressed. The build quality is also less than impressive.

like little fag rally cars

I can see you driving a WRX right now, probably even gayer, like a Lancer.

Wow, you must be psychic. blink.gif  I'm actually considering both right now, the WRX sti and Lancer evoVIII. BUT- The interior of the sti is just too bright blue  sad.gif , and the evo's interior looks cheap. That having been said, for UNDER 31k they could both destroy a mustang GT, which, by the way goes 0-60 in 6.1 sec as compared to a hair above 5 for the "gay rally cars". They also have 40 hp on the stang.

Now, no doubt the SVT and higher class trims are excellent performers, minus the handling, but i know my cars- and just don't like mustangs.

*EDIT* Sorry, make that under 5 for both gay rally cars. The WRX sti is rumoured to do 0-60 in 4.8  blink.gif

Also, i would like to apoligize if i sounded/sound like a snob in my posts. However, i do stand by my facts...and my "gay rally cars"  wink.gif

Being a convertible and automatic my mustang GT is no speed demon.  Both slow it considerably.  I like mustangs and have owned 2 in case you couldn't notice.  The lancer evo costs 29k, 5-6k more than a mustang GT with a stick.  Since the lancer doesn't have either of those options lets at least compare them fairly.  Under those circumstances the lance does go 0-60mph in .6 seconds less.  I had rather have the top down pimpin' around anyway.

I am not a mind reader, you just seemed like a trendy little fag that would appreciate such new/queer innovations such as cheap cars that look like poor sedans that manage to get really good HP from just 1L of piston displacement.

Your facts suck.  The Lancer that costs 5k-6k more than a mustang has 11 more HP dumbass.   And the Mustang has 33 more HP than the litttle queer WRX.

You like little, gay, trendy, gayer than VW, fag cars.  If you like imported sedans that are fast get a Maxima and keep your pride.  The Maxima is no where near a race car but much faster than it looks and you don't look like a homo driving it.

P.S. - When I get a vette I will say fuck speed then too and get a conv. automatic

kard63

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2003, 10:44:00 AM »

Ok ok, and thanks.  I'll take a look at the 2004 WRX STI specs.  It would be cool for a car to go 0-60 in less than 5 sec and not cost $90,000.

ULTIMATEGAMER12

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2003, 10:47:00 AM »

blink.gif

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2003, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (nonamer66 @ Mar 22 2003, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE (kard63 @ Mar 22 2003, 06:20 PM)
Firebirds and transams are both dead.  I promise.

so the Corvette is pretty well the sports car for GM?

correction the Corvette and M3 are the sports car's for the world tongue.gif

kard63

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2003, 10:53:00 AM »

Actually I thought Mecedes 500SL owned the world untill it was redesigned again in 1999 I think.  It wasn't fast and weighed 4200 whopping pounds but it was sexy.

M3 named afer your car ?  What year is it ?

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2003, 10:55:00 AM »

I wish I had one!!! LOL My buddy has a 88' vintage style!

hedstrosity

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »

unsure.gif )
every time im at the track at least one breaks the tranny. as far as hp per liter theyre great cars.. TRENDY, yes. everyone whos into the import scene strives to get one of those elite cars. as far as rallying goes im sure therye great, but nothing beats american muscle. whether its an ls1 camaro/trans am, or a mustang. im on my third mustang now since leaving the import scene and would/could never go back. i now have an 02 gt that i drag race very often. i have about every bolt on imageinable except nos/turbo/supercharger. im naturally aspirated, and havent come across an import thats even been able to stand a chance against me. i know therye out there, ive just never found one

kard63

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2003, 01:45:00 PM »

I got an 01 GT.  What mods did you make ?

hedstrosity

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (kard63 @ Mar 23 2003, 01:45 PM)
I got an 01 GT.  What mods did you make ?

1- as you can see by my avatar i have a diablo sport chip.
2- 4.10 rear end gears

3- frpp aluminum drive shaft

4- hpm lower control arms

5- pro 5.0 short throw shifter

6- dense charger cold air intake (back half)

7- c&l maf intake kit (front half)

8- bullitt intake manifold

9- bbk bullitt t-body (i think dual 56mm)

10- cran regound cams specs are
.552" lift
220 degrees duration @ .050"
112 lsa

11- steeda under drive pulleys

and im sure theres some stuff i cant remember right now, but you get the idea

kard63

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2003, 02:11:00 PM »

Hmm, I don't want to ruin my highway miles per gallon.  Can you suggest two mods for me.  I have an automatic and I don't want to waste gas.

logan6988

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2003, 03:31:00 PM »

My dad has a '90 corvette ZR-1. it has almost 600 hp. If u know corvettes, lingenfelter did his up. its fast as hel , that will beat an lancer lol.

AdmStng

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2003, 04:12:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

hedstrosity

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2003, 05:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (AdmStng @ Mar 23 2003, 04:12 PM)
i had a 5 speed 89' LX Convertible 5.0, gears, exhaust, pully's..cowl hood w/ stripe... totaled that... next is a Trans-am Ram air 98'+.. working hard for it now.. gunna throw a super charger on that bitch and kick some ass.. biggrin.gif

thw stang sounds cool. i also had a fully modded 95 and it got totaled. then i relised the sn-95 bodystyle stangs sucked ass so then i got a 91 gt. i had trickflow heads, holley sytemax intake, crane 1.6 roller rockers with a trickflow stage 1 cam, mac headers, mac x pipe, dynomax catback and the rest of the goodies. i loved the 91, but i got kinda sick of dealing with an old car. my buddy bought it for $7,500 and i put $5k down on my 02 gt and used the rest for mods....
just recently i tried to trade in for a ss camaro, or ws6 trans am (ram air if anyone doesnt know) but they didnt want to give me shit for the car. i love the f-bodys (only ls1's)....
the ls1's are sooo damn fast. theyre the only cars i FEAR on the streets. stock i can eat them up, but a few mods and i can kiss my ass goodbye.
my buddy may buy my car in a few months, and if that goes through im getting an 03 cobra  cool.gif  ...
im trying not to keep my hopes upo, but thats the only thing that can keep up and beat the new
f-body's...

keep working hard and saving money. your goal  is a real good one. im not partial to ford or chevy, just horsepower  biggrin.gif

hedstrosity

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2003, 05:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (nonamer66 @ Mar 22 2003, 04:00 PM)
user posted image

biggrin.gif

btw.....

that picture is funny as SHIT...

hopefully they come out with it again with the ls1 with a better platform.. we'll have to wait and see.

till then hail the new 2005 stang.. its bad ass. at least the prototype is  blink.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3