xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You Guys Love Me!  (Read 67 times)

Lizard_King

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2003, 04:09:00 AM »

If you guys think sentences like this are all good in a forum about Xbox modding power to you.

I do.  This forum is in English.  I write in English.  I don't recall any regulations about restricting myself to poorly spelled or phrased English.

Lizard has a large ego...it is plan for anyone to see...you can chose to ignore it...not me

Why would the size of my ego bother you?

Well could of said: You, like many people mistake criticism of your opinion for interest in yourself!

I could have said that, but that is not what I wanted to say.  I wanted to indicate not mild "criticism", but the actual stomach churning "revulsion" I experience when I read most of Al Ghazi's dreck.

Also, I think he is something different from just an asshole, or a l00ser, or whatever you would have me call him.  I think he centers his statements around negative, cruel, and irrational thinking, full of bitterness and hatred.  Therefore, it is vitriolic.  Also, he is not just wrong, he is actively seeking to appeal to the lowest common denominator with his appeals to man's baser instincts, and is thus a demogogue.  

well I think it is important for people to know what you are trying to say in a forum!

I completely agree.  It is unfortunate that what I want to say cannot often be said in four letter words and drawings; I seek precision in language and in thought, and the proper vocabulary is essential to that. I am sorry if you are uncomfortable with that, but it is unlikely to change.

Cheerio

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2003, 04:10:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

Omizzay

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2003, 04:30:00 AM »

Hey,

I've been living and working in Dubai for the past three years!

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2003, 05:36:00 AM »

Topic is getting out of proportion
Pages: 1 [2]