xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: You Guys Love Me!  (Read 68 times)

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« on: February 17, 2003, 11:47:00 PM »

Who is Al Ghazi.  

There seems to be a lot of interest in ME recently.  ahem... (grooms self)....

OK - Yes, I am as honkey as they come.  Got the big nose and everything.  Sorry - I am not an Arab but I did work in Abu Dhabi for five years.

Yes - I am an American citizen.  grew up in Western New York countryside - Hobbies included hanging out behind the convenience store, smoking pot and throwing rocks at trains (this was only made fun because the conductor has a shotgun filled with rocksalt).  These were the only activities available to kids in the early 70's.

Now I live in the UK.  I live just outside Cambridge, so Nuke Cambridge if you want to get me.

Why do I spout such shit?  because I enjoy being the thorn in your shoe.  i enjoy being the pain in your lower back.    I like the attention.   That’s all.  

What do I really believe?  Nothing.  You could convince me of anything.  (Although I still think it is mighty suspicious that the moon orbits the Earth in tune with it's own rotation such  that it always presents the same face to us.... anyone got an explanation for that?

Hammy

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 12:08:00 AM »

The moon alway show the same face because the moon does not rotate,Please use your brains next time laugh.gif

theagent

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 12:10:00 AM »

Capture Theory: The moon was captured by the gravitational field of the Earth, but this would not explain why the moon orbits the Earth in the same plane as the Earth orbits the sun. Many moons of other planets appear to be captured satellites, but they are very small and have very odd orbits.
Twin Theory: The moon formed alongside the Earth during its early development. However, one would then expect the Earth and moon to be made of the same material, which they are not.
Impact Theory: The early Earth was impacted by a large object, perhaps the size of Mercury. It then jettisoned a large amount of exterior material into space. This theory explains why the moon is made of mostly lighter material than the Earth, and why it is so large. The impact theory is now the most widely accepted

Hammy

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 12:16:00 AM »

Hey theagent, That sounds great to me,the moon is a captured satellite biggrin.gif

nonamer66

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 12:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (Al_Ghazi @ Feb 18 2003, 01:47 AM)
Yes - I am an American citizen.  grew up in Western New York countryside.... Now I live in the UK.  I live just outside Cambridge, so Nuke Cambridge if you want to get me.

glad you made the move.  cool.gif

theagent

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2003, 12:26:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hammy @ Feb 18 2003, 12:16 AM)
Hey theagent, That sounds great to me,the moon is a captured satellite biggrin.gif

no no...third theory!  wink.gif
have i ever mentioned stars scare the shit outta me?  and they're much more hardcore then moons.

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2003, 12:36:00 AM »

The moon alway show the same face because the moon does not rotate,

Sorry - My brains don't work - I guess what I mean to say is that the moont ORBITS the Earth in suc a way that we never see the "dark side".  Spooky eh?

Capture Theory: The moon was captured by the gravitational field of the Earth, but this would not explain why the moon orbits the Earth in the same plane as the Earth orbits the sun. Many moons of other planets appear to be captured satellites, but they are very small and have very odd orbits.
Twin Theory: The moon formed alongside the Earth during its early development. However, one would then expect the Earth and moon to be made of the same material, which they are not.
Impact Theory: The early Earth was impacted by a large object, perhaps the size of Mercury. It then jettisoned a large amount of exterior material into space. This theory explains why the moon is made of mostly lighter material than the Earth, and why it is so large. The impact theory is now the most widely accepted

No no no - now where did the monn come from - why does it always keep the "dark side" hidden?  I think the Rothchild's have their mind-control base up there!

glad you made the move. 

God!  Me too!

jasonmvt

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2003, 01:40:00 AM »

user posted image

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2003, 01:42:00 AM »

Vitrolic am I?   Wow.

jasonmvt

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »

Oh, and by the way, IT IS A JOKE.  Well, not the f*cker part anyway  biggrin.gif

Lizard_King

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2003, 01:59:00 AM »

Now that's funny!

Teralus

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2003, 02:51:00 AM »

vitriolic demagogue

More of those big words lizard.......go out side......take a deep breath...smell the fresh air.......now stay away from that computer for a little while...please!!

Only wankers which think they have something to prove will use words like that in a forum like this!

Mage

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2003, 03:07:00 AM »

QUOTE (Teralus @ Feb 18 2003, 03:51 AM)
vitriolic demagogue

More of those big words lizard.......go out side......take a deep breath...smell the fresh air.......now stay away from that computer for a little while...please!!

Only wankers which think they have something to prove will use words like that in a forum like this!

One could say only 'wankers' complain about a person's vocabulary if it exceeds the norm.

Mage

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2003, 03:09:00 AM »

QUOTE (Lizard_King @ Feb 18 2003, 04:07 AM)
Of course.  I ought to lower my level of vocabulary to make people more comfortable with my opinions.  Surely the *only* reason to use unfamiliar or unpopular words is that I seek to prove my superiority through them, rather than simply a desire for precision in my language.

rolleyes.gif

If you lower it for other people, you'll find yourself rarely using many different words  wink.gif

Teralus

• Archived User
You Guys Love Me!
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2003, 03:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (Lizard_King @ Feb 18 2003, 12:07 PM)
QUOTE (Teralus @ Feb 18 2003, 11:51 AM)
vitriolic demagogue

Of course.  I ought to lower my level of vocabulary to make people more comfortable with my opinions.  Surely the *only* reason to use unfamiliar or unpopular words is that I seek to prove my superiority through them, rather than simply a desire for precision in my language.

rolleyes.gif

You, like many a vitriolic demagogue, mistakes revulsion at your words for interest in you personally

If you guys think sentences like this are all good in a forum about Xbox modding power to you. Lizard has a large ego...it is plan for anyone to see...you can chose to ignore it...not me

Well could of said: You, like many people mistake criticism of your opinion for interest in yourself!

Well I know it's not as exciting as your sentence and there are not as many adjectives and nouns but at least people will know what the fuck you are trying to say...well I think it is important for people to know what you are trying to say in a forum!
Pages: [1] 2