xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Opjose!  (Read 19 times)

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Opjose!
« on: October 06, 2002, 03:42:00 PM »

Tell me you can find the link to the place in redmond to play Hola and such....I have searched and searched with no luck tongue.gif  torch.gif  blink.gif

opjose

• Archived User
Opjose!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2002, 02:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Oct 6 2002, 09:42 PM)
Tell me you can find the link to the place in redmond to play Hola and such....I have searched and searched with no luck tongue.gif  torch.gif  blink.gif

I've been looking.

It's been awhile since I saw this so it may have been removed from the page I found it on.

It had several pictures. In one there was a beautifully finished room with hardwood trim panels. On the far wall there was a big screen image of HALO, along the right wall there were also smaller large screen images from other Xboxes and running games.

In the forefront was a wooden coffee table type setup with built-in niches for one or more Xbox's. There were controllers on top of the table.

Behind the table there were various couches in leather, etc.

Along with it, there were other similiar pictures of multi-player setups.

This captions said something about an Xbox demonstration lounge or rooms which MS had. It was beautifully done... reeked of money.

Hammy

• Archived User
Opjose!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2002, 06:01:00 AM »

I screwed hola last night and it was great,Blonde and big tits jester.gif

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Opjose!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2002, 11:18:00 PM »

*Bump* Opjose you da man I know you can find it  unsure.gif

bubbasmurph

• Archived User
Opjose!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2002, 01:04:00 AM »

I think I know where it is, but if it is where I think it is your not gettin in. Not a chance at all, unless your play testin, but you didnt hear that from me, or read it eith.....GAH A MS TROOL, *runs away* Still following me, must destroy, GAH, ITS Billy G. and its got tenticles....NOOOOOOOO

(feed trolls, they taste better when plumped up, but dont let them get to big, thats why you should order my new product, troll nuker 2k alpha zero, it gives trolls a nice microwaved blue glow that lasts for days if not hours............never stay up 2 days in a row, it gets to you..............................................