xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is Xbox360 This Bad ?  (Read 168 times)

as905

• Archived User
Is Xbox360 This Bad ?
« on: May 21, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

hi, i was looking at buying a used xbox 360 from ebay but looking at the amount of people selling their xbox 360 on ebay really put me off buying one ,looks like so many people are trying to get rid of their consoles,i have been dealing on ebay for many years but not seen so many people trying to get rid of their used latest generation consoles like the way the owners of the xbox 360 are doing only after few months of release & weeks of ownership !!!

is it that bad or people just getting ready for the ps3 ???

i need some honest opinions please. no xbox360 fan talk.

i want to know is it worth it or not cuz some guy even agreed to swap my old xbox +$100 for his xbox360+need for speed & mem card ???

cheers guys

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Is Xbox360 This Bad ?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »

Just buy a brand new Premium system. Anything off ebay could have the warranty voided or expired, plus nobody would be selling a Sammy drive, so you would have better odds of getting a new premium system. I've bought lots of stuff off ebay before, but I would'nt buy a used 360. It seemed there were some problems with the earliest release of 360's, but I got mine about a month and a half ago and it works fine and haven't had any problems *knocks on wood*.

s0ftm0d

• Archived User
Is Xbox360 This Bad ?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »

Also people could still be trying to cash in on the higher prices because of the previous shortage.  Now that the 360's are widely available those ideas are starting to go down the drain.