xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Want A 360 Before X-mas...not This Year  (Read 68 times)

anchondo

• Archived User
Want A 360 Before X-mas...not This Year
« on: December 22, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »

I was reading that the flyer had been leaked and yes it was a legit document. I work at bestbuy by the way.  Well everyone was thinking the 360s wouldnt come in til after the 22nd...well they came in on the 21st at night. None of the customers (at least at my store) were told about it.  As i walked into work at 7am this morning we had maybe 5 ppl waiting in their cars for the store to open.Probably leaked by employees that we got some.  About 5-10 min before the store, there was about 10-12 ppl waiting at the door to get in. Only about 5 of them were there for the 360. We generally have several ppl in the morning come in at open.  My store got 26 pro units and no core. I believe it actually took a couple hours to sell out the rest of the stock since not very many ppl knew about it. So those of you waiting for the word to sit and camp at Bestbuy...its too late.. But on one newsletter that came in before it said we wouldnt be getting anymore til jan.  When i read the newsletter today it said we were getting at least one more shipment next week. So you still have a chance to get one before the end of the year is up.  By the way i went into RSS to check that they were in fact coming in for next week and believe it or not it said we have 22 pro units on order.

Anchondo

Skyblast

• Archived User
Want A 360 Before X-mas...not This Year
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(anchondo @ Dec 22 2005, 03:38 PM) *

So those of you waiting for the word to sit and camp at Bestbuy...its too late.. But on one newsletter that came in before it said we wouldnt be getting anymore til jan.  When i read the newsletter today it said we were getting at least one more shipment next week. So you still have a chance to get one before the end of the year is up.

You contradict yourself over and over. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

360's are popping in and out of a lot of stores now. Looks like the "shortage" is starting to come to an end.