xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Live Xbox 360 Shot!  (Read 4500 times)

rob_hellfire

• Archived User
Live Xbox 360 Shot!
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2005, 04:46:00 AM »

smile.gif )

Most men (3/5 approx.) are red/green colour blind, don't ask me about it but this contributes to why electrics don't use red black and green/yellow any more (illegal to install from august onwards), an the multi colour ground was to stop any confusion before blue and brown were introduced.  So this may contrbute to the problem with what colours the xbox.

If you even sand down the xbox for painting or to neaten up any cuts it becomes for obvious as the light can be reflected better by the small particles, also noticable when looking at the swirls of swarf? (can't spell) when you drill through the case with a drill bit.

I can't wait to see whether the case is detatchable as it makes modding it and painting much easier (thanx Mr Gates).

Umm, probably more to say but getting bored of typing  sleeping.gif

Keep arguing and i expect at least 3 nasty replies by 12noon (uk) or i will be very upset  sad.gif

Bring on halo3

Oh and you yanks make sure you've got hacking the box 360 sorted by time it comes out in uk, solderless adapter and chip or whatevers necessary under a fver please

Thanx

cubbox

• Archived User
Live Xbox 360 Shot!
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2005, 05:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(akzim_inahurry @ May 9 2005, 08:26 AM)
damn this thing is that UGLY!!! what are thy inspired of? and where are the controller ports`? what da fuck i hate wireless controllers go to hell with that! if i buy one of this shitty things i will put it in a pc case.. ..crappy MS.. spend a little more money on hardware designers.. damn

Ozy

• Archived User
Live Xbox 360 Shot!
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(crosseye @ May 9 2005, 04:29 AM)
how, there isn't a hint of green? If that's what you're saying, you're actually wrong. The console is black, but like my earlier analogy of the cheap sunglasses, it has the faintest hint if you go outside.

-XboX-Abuser-

• Archived User
Live Xbox 360 Shot!
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »

I think they should have shaped it into a huge DILDO... I'm not too thrilled with the ivory alien design... and as far as specs go.. all I can say is if I see one game that can't make a wheel or a tire or even a barrel that is completely round in appearance, than I'm not buying a 360 period.. I'm sick of these octagon shaped round objects..

-XBA
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]