xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unleashx  (Read 165 times)

flat235

• Archived User
Unleashx
« on: December 02, 2003, 05:14:00 PM »

Just checked it out.. can it challenge the Avalaunch dash on my xbox?? Well, early indications indicate a good fight... kudos to both crews - keep this shit coming - we love it guys....

Btw, UnleashX guys - welcome to XS - we're Ava fanboys here - but, well, respect.......

TD

vidgms4me

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 05:35:00 PM »

Any chance for Xlink support (Like in XBMC)?

No offense, but it seems a bit impracitcal to have online support in a Media Player but not in a dashboard. (Not that I'm against the XBMC support, it's a great idea, but doesn't help those of us who use evox/MXM/AVA/UX as a dash.)

flat235

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 06:02:00 PM »

Hi man,

Im sorta flattered here.. we've only been here like 6 months - and so far, the support from XS and the various crews has been amazing.. I gotta admit, I'm overwhelmed by the offers of help from the crews here... thanks guys... all i can say, is that any dash crew who are prepared to work with XLink (and prepared to accept our "stupid pointless delays" ) are totally welcome... its all good... just let me know..

Again, thx for ure time....

TD

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 06:14:00 PM »

.. and allow me to add.. that XS is proud to sponsor and support so many dev teams.

New dev teams with worthy project ideas.. feel free to contact me regarding your porject.. as we'd love to be the official home for your project.

dfunked

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »

vidgms4me, XLink is already teaming up with Ava to get an integrated system-link dashboard going. Avalaunch guys were the first to throw their support at integrating Bo-XLink style app into their awesome dashboard. With XBMP now interested, it's even better news for people who wish to play online for free :)

Props go to all dev. crews. Respect to X-S heads XT and HS, as well as someone who I believe deserves lots of respect, X-Port.

Don't expect anything tomorrow, but it will all come :)

jz28

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2003, 04:34:00 AM »

caaaan yooooou feeeeel the loooooove tonight?