xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Appearbannedafterflashingeeprom(no 6's In Y Code)  (Read 315 times)

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
Appearbannedafterflashingeeprom(no 6's In Y Code)
« on: January 01, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

Well I was a moron and got banned like the day after Live came out cause I went ahead and tried Live with my Enigmah in there. I didn't feel like waiting for my Matrix to arrive. The Connection was fine and I had created my account and everything but just received the Xbox Live Not Found error cause of being banned. The xyz codes looked like this:

X: 0000 - F001
Y: 00A8 - 6860
Z: 8015 - 1917

As you can see..the "standard" looking codes after being banned. Okay so then I acquired an eeprom from a friend. He uses Live and was unbanned so I went and flashed his eeprom to find that I still received the Xbox Live Not Found error. Odd. I took a look at the xyz codes and they read:

Y: 00C2 - 03E0
Z: 8015 - 1917

I'm not seeing any 6's...are you? Well suspicious as I was, I went and looked through packets and such being sent and received. Well I could see requests going out to an IP and one that said like MACS.XBOXLIVE.COM. It looked as though it was trying to authenticate me, by looking at whatever, but either way I never once received any response back. I decided to go ahead and change my MAC address from what it was set at (from the kid's eeprom I flashed) to my original one. Still nothing. I went ahead and flashing my original banned eeprom to track it and it was in fact sending packets out but also receiving responses. It looked like this time it was going out to a TGS.XBOXLIVE.COM instead of the other ones (MACS...) but overall, it had ALOT more activity on my orginal banned eeprom. I am wondering now if there were certain things I could just change on his eeprom or on mine to get everything working functionally. But I got my orginal banned eeprom and my friends unbanned eeprom sitting here and I was thinking of somehow combining the info from the two to get them working. Hmm, any ideas??

Version 1.0 XBox
Xodus/Matrix
256k EvoX 2.5 Colormod ErrorScreen YBox
Western Digital 100gig 5400 RPM Locked
USA

There ya go Fuzzy :-)

- CybrJnkie

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2003, 07:20:00 PM »

ive been hearing alot about this 3eo or c3o c3e and things like that and not being able to access live. I dont think its banning but it seems to only appear after changing the mac adress or the eeprom and other stuff like that.  is the eeprom u used 1.1 or 1.0? is ur box 1.1 or 1.o? is the eeprom pal or ntsc? is ur box pal or ntsc? i would like a lot of detail.

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2003, 07:38:00 PM »

My box and eeproms are 1.0 and NTSC and so is the kid's whos eeprom i got.

This post has been edited by CybrJnkie: Jan 2 2003, 03:41 AM

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »

well that rules that out, has your friend ever changed anything on his box ever?

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2003, 08:18:00 PM »

Such as mac address and serial, etc?? no. never. he had no clue what an eeprom was. lol, i just had him send it to me. I should be getting another eeprom tomorrow. I'll let ya know how that works out. Doesn't look like this ones goin anywhere soon.

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 05:36:00 PM »

Well I did acquire a new eprom from a friend who's modding there box who has never been on live or anything and i got right into the account recovery right away so the connections working and everything. I have yet to come up with xyz codes becuase of problems in account recovery. I'm not sure which credit card I used and after calling tech support they were able to give me Gamertag, Cardholder Name, Phone Number, and Postal Code because they are all case sensative. So I fixed everything and tried the 3 card #'s and still no luck but I noticed that one of the errors was like Your account in unavailable at the moment so I'm thinking they "locked" it for the time being because of me trying it so much. If anyone knows how I could possibly obtain the card # I used, that would be helpful. Tech support kinda steered completely away from giving me the last 4 digits or even me reading the last 4 of my 3 different cards...Bastards. Anything would be helpful. Thanks

-CybrJnkie

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2003, 12:39:00 AM »

alright well i just gotta get through the account recovery and I should be all set now with this new eeprom. Now it says xbox live unavailable for account recovery so i went into the network troubleshooter and connected fine. xyz codes at:
Y: 00A8 - 4860
Z: 8015 - 1817
Lookin good now, just gotta go through account recovery. Yeeeee haaaaaw!

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2003, 09:55:00 PM »

hmm i hear alot about people who flash their eeproms and then get a c or a 3 in their codes and cant log on i wanna look into this but i cant because people stopped posting their codes.