xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cheating On Xbc/xlink  (Read 390 times)

notsodiseased

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2004, 02:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (streaker68 @ Jun 1 2004, 08:27 PM)
I don't think there is any amount of skillz that can allow a 50-5 win over the host. The amount of lag in XBC is to substantial to allow such a reverse imbalance.

dont mean to be rude but thats a dumbass statement. Try playing professional grade teams (and not some lame ass kids saying their ogres)
and youll see what i mean. and the lag depends on server and host. Ive had many a great games with little to no lag. but only with locals with big pipes.

xboxhaxorz

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2004, 06:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (SolidJoe @ May 29 2004, 08:49 PM)
I can't speak for all games, but I do know for a fact about cheating on halo. The only cheats you can do are the ones that don't modify the physics of the game. For example, you cannot use a trainer. When it's on, the game will run fine, but as soon as something that was supposed to happen doesn't (ie a warthog runs you over, but you don't die, or you jump too high) then the game forces the other connection to quit and it goes out of sync and goes to a "Game Ended in a Draw" screen. You can use a glass walls hack, which modifys the walls on your local map to be seethrough (caves, pillars, everything). This is how some people snipe you instantly when you come out of somewhere, but its generally harder than easier to use. You can also do amusing mods on your end, like making everybodys heads big, or applying custom skins to the warthog, but the other players will see neither of these. If you have two boxes however, with the same mod, they WILL work. Both must be using the same ppf or trainer though. So in general, no you cannot cheat on halo. People who you think are cheating are just better than you, and are very amused when you say they're cheating, because chances are they know its not possible.

those are so kewl, do you know how to do those things
or no were i can learn those things

JBNinja99

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2004, 07:31:00 PM »

well you can't use the trainer online or like SolidJoe said the boxes will desync. but you can use it if the other box is also using the trainer and running the exact same cheats. you can get the trainer from xbins i belive. just a simple .xbe patch and replace your existing halo default.xbe.

idk where the glass files are available for dl, but those do work online. because they are just 'skin' mods with no physics changes.

a good place to find hacks for halo is Halo Skins. they are very easy to use. you just use your cache files to run them. you need a .ppf patcher if you plan to patch them on your pc. or get Halo Cache Editor if you want to patch them on your xbox. there are tuts on the halo skins page and i believe also on these forums. but all very easy to do.

streaker68

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »

Ok for everyone that claims that asswhoopin are completly skillz related think about it. There are cheats that work online. The only ones mentioned publicly are glass walls and glowing players. People were using these hackz for almost a year before Fadeaway decided to release them publically. Now there are rumors of other cheats like increased pistol zooms, and increasing the area that counts as a head shot. All I'm saying is that its possible and even likely. Try to be open minded people, I know there are awesome players buts its been proven in other games and even in Halo that people cheat as much as possible.

SolidJoe

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (streaker68 @ Jun 2 2004, 05:35 PM)
Ok for everyone that claims that asswhoopin are completly skillz related think about it. There are cheats that work online. The only ones mentioned publicly are glass walls and glowing players. People were using these hackz for almost a year before Fadeaway decided to release them publically. Now there are rumors of other cheats like increased pistol zooms, and increasing the area that counts as a head shot. All I'm saying is that its possible and even likely. Try to be open minded people, I know there are awesome players buts its been proven in other games and even in Halo that people cheat as much as possible.

Increased pistol zoom (to 10x, like the sniper rifle) will not work in system link play. Neither will changing what counts as a headshot, as these both change the physics of the game.

xboxhaxorz

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2004, 08:54:00 PM »

so were do i get all this information on doing this stuff

Method9455

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »

I don't think there are that many hackers, really I've been accused of hacking a lot of times, and its just people are better than you. I'm sure there are some, but how many? I've played a lot on XBC and I don't think theres ever been anyone who I thought was hacking. EVER. I used to play like everyweekend for 5 hours, and I never saw anything that you can't chock up to someone being good with a gun. 3 shot pistol kills make people think your hacking, but its called aim, especially if u have a big TV its an advantage, people's heads are bigger.
Especially when you use the pistol heavily, you get accused of cheating because its hard to tell where its coming from with multiple people on screen.

JBNinja99

• Archived User
Cheating On Xbc/xlink
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2004, 11:40:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif
Pages: 1 [2]